Friday, April 3, 2015

Jaekob Sends Fitheach to Find the Wizard

Jaekob Faolan chewed his lip as he paced in his quarters. The High Wizard had not returned from her travels and he was wasting precious time. "It may already be too late for Kathena," he growled to himself as he threw on a linen shirt and pulled his knee high boots on. He turned to the steps, taking them two at a time and quickly. "I must find Fitheach, ""he mumbled to himself."

Fitheach Eun: Fit walks out of her cottage heading for the castle again to see if Jaek has returned.

Fitheach Eun questions the guard: "Has the Druid returned?"

Jaekob Faolan moves through the castle and steps out into the massive courtyard, his bow strapped to his back, his sword swinging in rhythm to every movement of his hips.

Fitheach Eun see the door opening as she addresses the guard

Fitheach Eun: And is delighted to see the druid emerge.

Jaekob Faolan: "Ah, Fit," he says softly, his face pale and drawn. "I was coming to find you."

Fitheach Eun: "Quel re, Jaek."

Fitheach and Jaekob

Fitheach Eun: "I was coming to find you."

Jaekob Faolan nods and begins to pace, "There has been no word from Wicced. You must go to the Wizard called Arwyn quickly. I fear, we have waited too long."

Fitheach Eun looks at the druid with concern, "I was worried about that and now there is a new complication."

Jaekob Faolan: "New complication?" he raises a brow. "And what is that?"

Fitheach Eun: "The gypsy, Dina has given me some ash that feels of shadow."

Jaekob Faolan sighs, "More of it," and he growls a bit to himself. "I have given a sample of the ash to the Wizard already. But, give her what you have as well hmmm?"

Fitheach Eun: "It feels evil. I have wrapped it in silk to stop the emanation."

Fitheach Eun: "I will do that; I have no desire to carry it about."

Fitheach Eun: "How do I find this Wizard?"

Jaekob Faolan appears anxious as if there is more to do and hastily retrieves a small piece of parchment from inside his tunic, "Here is a map. Follow it to Eyrie. Once there, I suspect the Wizard will find you."

Fitheach Eun nods: "I will go at once; Kat has been captive far too long."

Fitheach Eun: "Namaarie."

Jaekob Faolan: "Namaarie and travel safely, my Druid Sister."

Jaekob Faolan turns to look at the elven guard, "In case I do not return.......let Fitheach know I have gone to find..... the .... Demon...." and waving a hand through the air as if to tell the guard not to follow, he leaves Calenhad.

No comments:

Post a Comment