Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dina, Fit and Tessa Talk about the Demon!

Contessa Lacombe: "Fit! Do come have a seat. Tell me the news of the day."

 Fitheach Eun: "Tessa, how are you?"

Contessa Lacombe: "I am fine."

Fitheach Eun: "And greetings Dina"

Contessa Lacombe: "I've been working hard today and thought I needed some refreshment."

Aldina Gratly: "Hello Tessa and Fit."

Aldina Gratly: "I have been busy worrying most of the day."

Fitheach Eun: "Worrying?"

Aldina Gratly: "Yes. About Xella  and her new friend, Ryn," cackles.

Contessa Lacombe: "Ryn?"

Contessa Lacombe thinks, "I've heard that name before."

Fitheach Eun: "Ryn?

Aldina Gratly: "Yes, well that is not his full name. I have tried to warn her."

Contessa Lacombe scrunches brows together,  "Isn't he that .....what do you call them?"

Fitheach Eun: But Aldina; "Who is this you are trying to warn?"

Aldina Gratly shakes head sadly, "And now even the Druid seems to be on her side."

Aldina Gratly: "Xella."

Fitheach Eun: "The druid?"

Aldina Gratly: "His full name is Illtryn or something like that. He masquerades as a Drow."

Fitheach Eun does not recall this name.

Contessa Lacombe: "Drow! That's it! I've met him. It was some time ago at market."

Aldina Gratly: "He is a demon."

Contessa Lacombe: "He makes chills run up my spine. Something about him."

 Fitheach Eun: "Wait, a demon?"

Aldina Gratly: "I saw him in him in his true form, in my crystal."

Contessa Lacombe: "I have seen at least two I believe."

Fitheach Eun: "Not the demon? The one Jaek and I fought?"

Aldina Gratly: "Yes!"

Contessa Lacombe: "Wait. Explain this to me. I am thinking he is the same one."

Fitheach Eun looks alarmed.

Aldina Gratly: "I do not know for sure."

Contessa Lacombe: "You can see such things in your crystal ball?"

Contessa Lacombe: "Fit, what did the demon look like?"

Fitheach Eun: "I was hoping we had seen the last of him."

Aldina Gratly shrugs her shoulders, "I have the sight Tessa."

Fitheach Eun: "He was large, red; he had horns. I did not get much time to study him though."

Contessa Lacombe: "And you think that Ryn and this demon are one and the same?"

Contessa Lacombe: "Did he have pale skin Fit?"

Fitheach Eun: "I was too busy firing arrows at him. No, he was definitely reddish."

Contessa Lacombe: "Is it possible that such a creature could take on another form?"

Aldina Gratly: "Well when I asked my crystal about Ryn, a very bad demon came through and shook me to the core."

Aldina Gratly: "He is the same demon that took my memories, or Drow."

Fitheach Eun: "From what I have read, demons can change their appearance."

Contessa Lacombe: "Well, then. This is something we need to consider."

Fitheach Eun: "And they can also hide their true selves in other forms"

Aldina Gratly slams her hands down upon the table, "Would you please listen!"

Contessa Lacombe: "He would not want to come out in the open, right? And I am listening Dina."

Fitheach Eun: "There are tales of demons taking over the bodies of others and wearing them."

Contessa Lacombe: "What if your red demon comes out in disguise? As a Drow? So you suppose it possible Fit?"

Aldina Gratly: "WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PONDER THIS."

Fitheach Eun: "I think it quite possible."

Contessa Lacombe looks at Dina and back to Fit.

Aldina Gratly: "He is the demon and he means to take Xella and the Druid."

Fitheach Eun: "The Druid?"

Aldina Gratly: "And it will be very soon."

Fitheach Eun: "What do you mean about Jaekob?"

Contessa Lacombe: "What do you suppose he wants with Jaek?"

Aldina Gratly: "The Druid has agreed to meet the Drow in his castle."

Fitheach Eun: "He has? When?"

Contessa Lacombe: "The Drow contacted him?"

Aldina Gratly: "I don't know but soon."

Aldina Gratly: "No, Xella is the key here! He contacted Xella."

Contessa Lacombe: "Little Xella? What would she want with a Drow?"

Fitheach Eun: "Or a demon?"

Contessa Lacombe: "Either one."

Aldina Gratly: "She thinks he is a Drow."

Contessa Lacombe: "I can't imagine what she would see in a Drow. Especially that one."

Aldina Gratly: "Something is wrong with her sight. She gives him sticky buns and calls him her friend."

Fitheach Eun: "Do you think he is affecting what she sees?"

Aldina Gratly: "Well, that is what Alastair thinks."

Contessa Lacombe: "Alastair? Have I met him?"

Fitheach Eun: "Alastair? I do not recall that name."

Aldina Gratly: "Um I don't know. He is a ranger."

Contessa Lacombe: "No, the name is familiar. But, I can't place him."

Fitheach Eun: "Ah...the white elf ranger. I have not met him yet."

Aldina Gratly: "He was here one night talking about his bow."

Contessa Lacombe: "Ah, yes. I remember now. I have only seen him the one time."

Fitheach Eun: "But, Jaek told me about his bow."

Aldina Gratly: "And how his wolf spirit is missing from his bow."

Contessa Lacombe: "Yes!"

Fitheach Eun: "And I found the arrow he shot into the demon."

Contessa Lacombe: "Where?"

Fitheach Eun: "It was up by the Druid's cottage where Kat had been hiding."

Aldina Gratly: "Xella and I found the cave that he was in with Kat before you and Jaek did."

Contessa Lacombe: "So, he's been snooping around Jaek's house. Again I ask...what could he possibly want with Jaek?"

Fitheach Eun: "He went there to entice Kat; Jaek had laid a ward on the house and nothing evil could enter. But, somehow he got her to come out and the ranger saw him and attacked him."

Aldina Gratly: "But ...we hadn't had a chance to tell you about it yet. And I lost the memory for some time until I consulted my crystal about Ryn."

Contessa Lacombe: "The Drow or the Demon?"

Aldina Gratly: "He is the one that choked me nearly to death, the Drow."

Contessa Lacombe: "Alastair shot the Drow? Well, but if Alastair shot a Drow, and then Kat ended up with the Demon, you must be right. They are the same."

Aldina Gratly: "And Xella just sat there watching him choke me."

Contessa Lacombe: "I really need to come to town more often."

Fitheach Eun: "I used the blood on Alastair's arrow to track him."

Contessa Lacombe: "But, I believe you Dina. And what pray tell, should we do?"

Fitheach Eun: "So do I; it all fits."

Aldina Gratly: "Stop him! He has to be stopped."

Fitheach Eun: "How do you propose to do that? Two of us were only able to knock him out for a few moments."

Contessa Lacombe: "Exactly. Is there anyone who could provide us with information?"

Aldina Gratly: "We have to find something to use against him."

Contessa Lacombe: What about Wicced. Has anyone consulted her?

Aldina Gratly: "I dont know I havent seen Wicced in forever."

Fitheach Eun: I have already used his own blood against him to heal Kat."

   And so, dear friends, the three came to no true conclusion except that the Drow and the Demon are one in the same. The role play went off in several directions after this and am ending it here. Needless to say, everyone is in quite a quandary about what to do. Maybe YOU have an idea hmmm? Why not join us in the River Lands and become part of this epic role play storyline.


No comments:

Post a Comment