Saturday, April 11, 2015

Dina Learns About the Demon

Aldina Gratly paces around her vardo kicking things as she passes them. She kicks the stove, "Ouch that was hot. Okay, I have to do it."

Aldina Gratly reaches up above the the bed and pulls out her crystal ball. I haven't used it in such a long time. She stares at it. "Well, it won't bite, I hope."

Aldina Gratly brings it to the table and sits down opposite the ball, reaches for it and pulls it to herself.

Aldina Gratly places her hands on either side of the ball, concentrating on a question in her mind.

Aldina Gratly "Who is Ryn?"  The ball starts to grow brightly,  I concentrate harder, "Who is Ryn?"

Aldina the Gypsy

Aldina Gratly I struggle to see. I make myself look.

Aldina Gratly "Look Dina look!!  You wanted to know." As I  stare into the ball.  a picture is forming in my mind. It  is a black figure of a man.

Aldina Gratly coughs, "Cant breath,!"  Then I see him chocking me.  "It's a demon." Struggles to breathe  "and i see Xella completely entranced."

Aldina Gratly shuts her eyes to the vision and collapses her head on the table, breathing heavily. "I pray to the gods, I must warn her."

Aldina Gratly stands up and goes searching for Xella.

Aldina Gratly comes home after searching high and low. "She must be underwater," collapses on the bed exhausted from the experience and closes her eyes, exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment