Friday, April 24, 2015

Dina and the Mermaid Discuss the Drow....er Demon!

Xella Steward goes to the tavern, hoping to see Dina. Her eyes are still a bit glazed from her encounter with Ryn.

Aldina Gratly:  "I was hoping for some peace and quiet."

Aldina Gratly "Hello Xella."

Xella Steward smiles softly at Dina, "Hello."

Aldina Gratly smiles back.

Aldina Gratly "How have you been doing these days?"

Xella Steward sighs, "Not overly well, been doing a lot of thinking."

Aldina Gratly "I haven't seen you in a while," looks around casually.

Xella Steward smiles.

Aldina Gratly "Oh sorry to hear that."

Xella Steward: "I have been out swimming and keeping an eye out for Ryn."

Xella Steward goes over to Betha and orders a meal.

Aldina Gratly does not let her see the anger in my eyes. She looks down quickly.

Xella Steward orders eggs.

Aldina Gratly "So you are still calling the de...Ryn friend?"

Xella Steward goes over to dina with some food.

Xella Steward sets out the food she bought along with the sticky buns

Xella Steward nods "I talked to him yesterday. He is still a good Drow."

Aldina Gratly "Ahhh sticky buns. I have missed them."

Xella Steward smiles at her and nibbles the human food.

Aldina Gratly "You look nervous. Something on your mind Xella?"

Xella Steward nods "Ryn said to try to reconnect with you."

Aldina Gratly "Really? hmmm do tell me more."

Aldina Gratly "So you didn't decide to do this? Ryn did?"

Xella Steward: "I'd been missing you too." she says smiling.

Aldina Gratly "Well I am all for having you back as my beloved friend. But Ryn, NO."

Xella Steward: "Anyway, I told him of your thoughts on him being a demon."

Xella Steward looks at her and sighs softly.

Aldina Gratly "What ...what did you say?"

Aldina Gratly you told him what i have been saying?

Aldina Gratly: "HOW COULD YOU?"

Xella Steward jumps, eyes wide.

Aldina Gratly calms down somewhat.

Xella Steward: "He wanted to know why i was sad."

Xella Steward swallows.

Aldina Gratly says with hissing breath, "You have betrayed me to that demon."

Xella Steward finishes the eggs.

Aldina Gratly "You as good as signed my death warrant."

Xella Steward: "I did not betray you!"

Xella Steward eyes widen.

Aldina Gratly:  "YESSSSS you did!"

Xella Steward: "He would not touch you!"

Xella Steward sighs softly.

Aldina Gratly "Well I hope you are right and your demon stays away from me."

Xella Steward: "He is a Drow."

Aldina Gratly: "But, I know that to be a false hood."

Aldina Gratly "He is both! Get that through your head."

Xella Steward sighs, "How can you be two races at once?"

Aldina Gratly "Demons can be whatever they choose to be."

Aldina Gratly "They have to stick to the shadows."

Xella Steward: "Then......why pick a drow? a being most would run from?"

Aldina Gratly "I have no idea. Maybe the finds every other race distasteful."

Xella Steward looks at her and sighs.

Aldina Gratly stands up so fast I almost lose my balance and pushes the sticky buns back at her. "Thank you for killing me,"  and with that walks out the door.

1 comment:

  1. this is the best roleplay sim ever we have so much fun....even if I am the only one online I can rp with myself ...it is fantastic ...I am the gypsy aldina...read the blog

    ReplyDelete