Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fitheach Finds Evidence at the Cottage

Fitheach Eun wanders through the castle looking for the Druid.

Jaekob Faolan stands quietly peering out the library window, lost in thought.

Fitheach Eun: She enters the library and peers about since he is frequently there.

Fitheach Eun raises her voice slightly: "Jaek, are you here?"

Jaekob Faolan turns to gaze toward the voice, "Aye, Fit, am over here."

Jaekob Faolan: "Greetings my Druid sister," he says softly forcing a bit of a smile.

Fitheach Eun rounds the corner and sees the Druid by the window, "Quel undome."

Jaekob Faolan: "Come join me," he says softly chewing on his lips.

Fitheach and Jaekob

 Fitheach Eun walks over to the window, "You look disturbed?"

Jaekob Faolan runs a hand through his hair, "Just worried about our friend is all."

Jaekob Faolan: "Any news from the cottage? did you go there hmmm?" he asks hopeful of some news that will aid in their search for Kathena.

Fitheach Eun: "Aye; yes I did get to your cottage; the wards are
intact I could feel them."

Fitheach Eun: "So I searched outside of them."

Jaekob Faolan nods, "And did have any success?"

Fitheach Eun: "And I found some thing ...interesting."

Jaekob Faolan raises a brow, "Wha... what did you find?

Fitheach Eun pulls a muslin wrapped package from her bag and unwraps it revealing a layer of silk.

Jaekob Faolan steps closer to her, watching closely.

Fitheach Eun: She unwraps the silk to show a white arrow with the head darkened.

Jaekob Faolan reaches out as if to touch it, his eyes wide, "That......did you find this at my cottage?"

Fitheach Eun tilts her head and looks at Jaek seriously, "I think this struck the demon?"

Fitheach Eun: "It was just by the gate."

Fitheach Eun: "And there was some blood under it and a bit of skin still attached."

Jaekob Faolan feels a chill push through him as he touches a tip of his finger to the shaft of the arrow and nods, "I get the same....same feeling as from the Demon Ash. I think you are right."

Fitheach Eun: "Yet the arrow itself has some power as well; it is faint but still there."

Jaekob Faolan nods, IIt is made of the same material... well it matches the ranger's bow surely."

Fitheach Eun: "Ah the ranger, yes; that makes sense it is white."

Fitheach Eun: "And these runes are elvish in type though I cannot read them."

Jaekob Faolan: "Yes, I think this arrow ... well, I think you are right. it struck the demon."

Fitheach Eun: "They must be very old."

Jaekob Faolan: "We must have a Mage look at this as soon as we can."

Fitheach Eun: "I tried to call upon the waters to find the one whose blood is there."

Jaekob Faolan: "And? What happened?"

Fitheach Eun: "But the way was blocked by shadows; I do not yet have the power to get through them."

Jaekob Faolan: "I do think a Mage will have better luck hmmm. Wicced is traveling at the moment, but, perhaps, she will return soon. If not, I will send you to the Wizard Arwyn."

Fitheach Eun: "It did point for a minute before it collapsed but it seemed to point here, to Calenhad."

Fitheach Eun: "I think it must have been false."

Jaekob Faolan: "Well.... well," and he begins to pace, "that cannot be right surely."

Fitheach Eun shakes her head sadly: "I do not think so; it is just that I am not at anything near full power."

Fitheach Eun sighs: "So much work still to do..."

Fitheach Eun: "Do you think Wicced will return soon enough?"

Jaekob Faolan: "If she is not returned by the morrow, I will give you directions to find the Wizard Arwyn."

Fitheach Eun rewraps the arrow and its burden carefully.

Fitheach Eun: "I think I will go and check to see if Wicced might have returned."

Fitheach Eun turns and walks slowly out of the library.

 Jaekob Faolan turns to gaze out the window, chewing on his lips as he is want to do often.

No comments:

Post a Comment