Friday, May 6, 2016

Ettrian and Kathena Kiss

Ettrian began his walk toward the lowlands and where he would spend his evening and night - guarding the human. She was a paradox to him and his mind ran in circles constantly of late. He slapped himself on the side of his head "I have to stop thinking of her." He had left at an earlier time and varied his usual route without giving thought to it.

Kathena Mavendorf packs her bag with the essentials only. She needs to travel light as if she has to make a run for it, she can't be encumbered with things. She takes special care to pack the potion Fiesty sent very carefully. "Can't afford for you to go missing in my bag now."

Ettrian: "I will stay the same path. I will do as we have done for thousands of years," he grumbled to himself. "Who is SHE to come along and mesmerize the Aran into such leniency where she is concerned." Again the thought crossed his mind that, perhaps, they were more than friends and her wanton ways had seduced him into carelessness. "No, not that surely," he said softly as he made his way through the narrow path. He arrived at the cottage and took up guard near the door.

Kathena Mavendorf done with her packing she walks around making sure she isn't forgetting anything, then it dawns on her. "My horse! I forgot to tell them I needed my horse from the stables." She opens the door to see if Ettrian was there so she could relay the message.

Ettrian nods as she moves down the steps. "Vedui," he says and nothing more.

Kathena Mavendorf spots him right away. Looking like his normal stiff self with that look of I'm so much better than you on his face. She immediately feels annoyed when he is near, but she has to be civil. "Good evening Ettrian. I forgot to mention earlier that I will need my horse from the stables early in the morning. Would you be able to get my horse to me?"

Ettrian: "You need...your horse," he said to her. He wondered if now she was reducing him to stable hand. He seemed to grow taller and broader as he breathed deeply, his eyes burning at her with unknown intent. He nods, "I will see to it your horse is brought right away then."

Kathena Mavendorf forces a smile, "Thank you, Ettrian." She sees his posture become more tense and agitated. "Is something bothering you, Ettrian?"

Ettrian realizes he has an open door to pour his feelings out. He crosses his arms over his chest as he denied himself that opportunity, "I am concerned for your quest is all mi'lady. He said those words as he would speak with anyone, matter of fact.

Kathena Mavendorf studies his face carefully, seeing full well there is more to him than that statement implies. "Since when do you refer to me as M'Lady? Besides, why are you concerned? You should be happy to be rid of me, if only for a few days."

Kathena and Ettrian Talk
Ettrian kicks at the earth beneath his boot, looking downward, "Well if truth be known, I AM glad to be rid of you. You ARE a nuisance and I would rather not bother with all of this."

Kathena Mavendorf anger starts to build within her. That damned attitude of his. Ugh! "Look you! I'm getting sick and tired of your attitude. You are getting on my last nerve. I swear, no elf has ever gotten under my skin so much as you."

Ettrian got caught in the images of her bathing and his features went soft for a moment. "Why these feeling for HER. Elven maidens are so much fairer," he thought to himself. Yet he hungered just to touch her arm or to let down his guard and be civil with her. "WELL IT's MUTUAL," he says loudly.

Kathena Mavendorf stares at him intently. Her veins burning with anger and....something. Something she can't quite understand. She realizes he's not even looking at her while talking and she decides to fix it. She walks up to him and reaches up grabbing his face with her hands, positioning it so he could look her straight in the eyes. "Ettrian, at least look at me when we are talking! For an elf you have even worse manners than I."

Ettrian: Immediately, he felt the warmth of her soft hands touching him. And just as quick he felt the heat, no the fire,, rampaging though his very being. He moved just enough to let his lips graze upon her hand. He sucked in a breath of air as he realized what he was doing and how close he was to more. "I cannot do this," he thought to himself. And then his eyes looked into hers, "My...my...I was rude and shall try.." and his words faltered.

Kathena Mavendorf the feel of his lips on her skin sent a jolt of electricity through her. She flushed without meaning to, and became nervous instantly. Her eyes suddenly became mesmerized on his mouth. His words seemed a jumble for a minute. She realized that she still had her hands on his face and let them drop, accidentally letting them rest on his chest. She swallows hard trying to regain her composure. "I, ummm, yes well.....try better." She manages to say while her mind still buzzes. What in the hell is the matter with me?! she thinks to herself.

Etttrian moves in closer, his will lost to the moment. Without hesitation, he pulls her gently into his arms. His lips blend with hers. He outlines the contour of her full lips with the tip of his tongue, wanting to taste the heat, the passion of her. His lips linger as he breathers her in. Then he lets go and begins to walk away before she can chastise him.

Kathena Mavendorf she can't move, speak or think. The feeling of his kiss on her lips made her entire body feel like it was on fire itself. Her heart beating so fast, she was sure he could hear it. She's never felt like this with anyone, let alone an elf. She stands there stunned as he walks away from her, unable to say anything. She stands there quietly and watches as he disappears down the path.

Ettrian: Before he turns the last corner, without looking back, he says softly, "I would say do not go on this quest, Kathena. But it not mine to say. Hurry back and be safe Kathena. If you are not returned in three days, I will come for you." And he walks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment