Saturday, September 19, 2015

Talia Visits Kathena at the Smuggler's Shack

Talia.Sunsong: A curious Fae looks at the door.

Kathena Mavendorf hears movement outside.

Kathena Mavendorf looks out the window and spots a Fae.

Talia.Sunsong flies around the island looking at the objects.

Kathena Mavendorf opens the door just a bit to say hello. "Greetings."

Talia.Sunsong pokes at the fire.

Talia.Sunsong pokes at the door.

Talia.Sunsong: "Greetings!"

Kathena Mavendorf grins looking at the very colorful fae, "Come on in M'Lady."

Talia.Sunsong kicks at swaying door.

Talia and Kathena at the Shack
Kathena Mavendorf narrows her eyes at the Fae, looking her over. "Talia, if I remember correctly from Market, right?"

Talia.Sunsong: "Thank thee! It smells good in here. I am Talia from the market. Good memory."

Kathena Mavendorf giggles softly. "What brings a.....colorful creature as yerself to these parts M'Lady?"

Talia.Sunsong touches hanging herbs.

Talia.Sunsong: "I was looking for ingredients to make into Fairy food."

Kathena Mavendorf watches her with curiosity. "Ye like the herbs M'Lady?"

Kathena Mavendorf: "What kind of ingredients do you need?"

Talia.Sunsong inhales deeply. "It reminds me of the herbs in the Silver Fairyland."

Kathena Mavendorf arches an eyebrow her interest peaked. "Silver Fairyland?"

Talia.Sunsong: "Yes in the other lands."

Talia.Sunsong: "It has beautiful plants, flowers, trees and mushroom houses and treehouse and a castle."

Kathena Mavendorf smiles and can't help but giggle a bit at the enthusiasm of the Fae. "Talia that sounds really lovely!"

Talia.Sunsong: "It's stupendous! I'm learning how to cook fairy food."

Kathena Mavendorf smiles and nods, "I'd love to try some of your cooking. I'm quite fond of the Hobbit's food. I've never had any Fae food though. I'd be quite curious about it."

Kathena Mavendorf: "This Silver Fairyland, is that where you are from?"

Talia.Sunsong: "I want to put lemons and cream together."

Kathena Mavendorf scrunches up her brow, "Won't that curdle the cream? Putting lemon in it?"

Talia.Sunsong: "I'm not sure where I am from originally. I washed up on shore as a baby. Gypsies found me, and took me to the elves, who took me to the Fae."

Talia.Sunsong: "Oh these things are complicated. I wanted to make Lemon Fairy pie."

Kathena Mavendorf grins, "Ah a fellow traveler then."

Kathena Mavendorf snickers, "Do you put Fairy in your pie?"

Talia.Sunsong: "Nahhh then I would get into trouble, why do fairies taste good?"

Kathena Mavendorf laughs, "I haven't the slightest idea. I've never had fairy before."

Kathena and Talia Talk
Talia.Sunsong: "Some nasty creatures eat our wings."

Talia.Sunsong: "But we make sure they don't do it twice."

Kathena Mavendorf frowns, "Yes, I've met some before. They were," pauses taking a deep breath, pain from memories reflected for a moment on her face. "they were less than kind."

Talia.Sunsong: "Curse them, the nasty things."

Kathena Mavendorf nods and smiles.

Talia.Sunsong: "I wont' give them any of my pie."

Kathena Mavendorf laughs, "I'll eat it all!"

Talia.Sunsong: "Good cause I like gypsies, since they were nice to me as a babe."

Talia.Sunsong: "They didnt' throw me into the water."

Talia.Sunsong: "Some say throw a Fae into the water if you find one."

Kathena Mavendorf looks pensive for a moment. "Talia, I am in need of a very rare plant, that I haven't seen in many years. Perhaps you know of it. It's called Faery Rose. Would you happen to have some? I would pay you for a steady supply."

Talia.Sunsong: "I'll bet its in the Fairy lands!"

Kathena Mavendorf: "I never throw anything into the water, if it can be of use.'

Kathena Mavendorf: 'Well if you happen to find it, or anything else that perhaps is unique to your lands, I would be happy to pay you for the supplies.'

Kathena Mavendorf: 'I use unusual ingredients in some of my potions.'

Talia.Sunsong: 'Sun has shined on us. It will be a good bargain.'

Kathena Mavendorf smiles and nods.

Talia.Sunsong pokes herb more.

Kathena Mavendorf extends out her hand, "Shall we shake on it then?"

Talia.Sunsong: 'One flower, two flower, three flower.... Oh, yes," shakes body. "Strange customs you humans have."

Kathena Mavendorf snickers, "Aye we do." Shakes her body as well not wanting to make the Fae uncomfortable.

Talia.Sunsong: "I guess gypsies are used to shaking their bodies, giving all the dancing they do."

Kathena Mavendorf nods, smiling brightly, "I do love to dance. It's a very freeing experience."

Talia.Sunsong nods enthusiastically "Like dancing in the moonlight by the sacred tree."

Kathena Mavendorf eyes glimmer at the thought. "That sounds wonderful!"

Talia.Sunsong: "Then the pixies and sprites come to join."

Kathena Mavendorf makes a funny serious face. "Oh I've heard those are BIG trouble in small packages."

Talia.Sunsong : "Yes, especially when we all get drunk on various substances, like cream or honey."

Kathena Mavendorf laughs.

Kathena Mavendorf: "I'll have to keep those handy here for when you visit."

Talia.Sunsong eyes light up, "Cream!"

Kathena Mavendorf: "I know a Hobbit that might be able to get me some soon. I'll see if he would be able to get me a stock of cream to keep on hand."

Talia.Sunsong jumps up and down "Yes, yes, yes."

Kathena Mavendorf giggles, "Then I shall do just that."

Talia.Sunsong: "Huzzah!"

Kathena Mavendorf smiles brightly, "Thank you so much for visiting. I look forward to seeing you again. I think we will be really great business partners!"

Talia.Sunsong: "It will be glorious! I will go look for the items. Soon, fairy pie."

Kathena Mavendorf giggles, "Excellent! Safe paths Talia."

Talia.Sunsong: "Safe paths," waves and dances out the door.

2 comments:

  1. Tis' true. my favorite pie of all is the Lemon Fairy pie! mmmmmm yum yum. Tart and sweet much like Faes. Thoroughly enjoyed this RP :) HUGGLES

    ReplyDelete