Friday, February 19, 2016

Market Day ! Juste Bites Talia


Jaekob Faolan slips quietly into the Market area and a smile  curls onto his elvish lips,  "Vedui little one."

Fiesty Lotus: "Greetins Master Druid."

Jaekob Faolan: "And how are you this fine day my Druid sister?"

Fiesty Lotus: "Allright in body.."

Jaekob Faolan cants his head a bit, "And what is not alright my friend?"

Jaekob Faolan moves closer and kneels down in front of her, "Is it about Tobo?"

Fiesty Lotus: "Well, yes. He was a good scout and I amma afraid fer me people."

Jaekob Faolan nods reaching out as if to take her hand, "What can I do to help dear one? You tell me and it will be done."

Juste Rivers rushes into market, huffing and puffing and carrying his basket of food.

Fiesty Lotus: "Well, if it ain't to much ter ask- I think me boys need trainin up. Them Drow are nasty and we did see more of em in the Shire this week."

Juste Rivers: "Well heys der Mistah Druid Jaekob nd Missy Druid Fiesty," he says plopping his basket down.

Fiesty Lotus: "Greeting Juste."

Fiesty and Juste at Market
Jaekob Faolan: "Greetings to you my young friend," he says with a cant of his  head and returning his attention to Fiesty.

Fiesty Lotus says in a low voice, "Copper did make a request to Druid Fit , he be pretty broken up,"

Jaekob Faolan rises and rubs a brow, "Wha... what? You have seen even more Drow in the Shire. NO, no this cannot be.  And, yes, I can have a few of our finest elves train them in bow and swo....er dagger."

Fiesty Lotus smiles at Juste and says "Them look like good food yer brought Juste."

Juste Rivers whispers: "Mees wants one of them stick stickies Mistah Druic Jaekob."

Jaekob Faolan: "Well of course lad. Come by Calenhad and let me see what I can offer you hmmm?"

Juste Rivers: "Don't you wants one of dem sticky stickys Missy Druid Fiesty?"

Fiesty Lotus smiles, "I don't need them Juste but I do believe everyone in the Shire should have a way to defend themselves."

Fiesty Lotus: "AND - the trainin to do so well."

Jaekob Faolan scratches on his chin, "Well sit up a time one evening and I will travel to the Shire and determine what is needed most."

Fiesty Lotus nods in satisfaction.

Juste Rivers: "Mees jus needs one of dem sticky stickys and one of dem dowries to makes a move on da Shire and mees will stabbity them."

Fiesty Lotus looks amazed at Juste's venom.

Fiesty Lotus: "Tobo was your friend to, right Juste?"

Juste Rivers: "Yes, Missy Druid Fiesty. Me and 'im and Mistah Copper done growed up a bit some together."

Fiesty Lotus looks even sadder.

Juste Rivers: "But Mistah Copper and Mistah Tobo, dey was the ones whut always pertected me from stuff. Now is my turns to help defend with mees sticky sticky.

Fiesty Lotus: "Yes- the Druid Master will get us set up proper."

Jaekob Faolan: "I definately will. Let me visit and determine what is needed. I can leave a contingency of elves if need be  or at least a few near the bridge hmmm?

Fiesty Lotus: "Your work as provisions master will still be ongoing but we may change the system to include trainin."

Jaekob Faolan: "Have you determined how they are traveling to the Shire?"

Juste Rivers whispers: "Yous jus be a'telling me whuts you want and mees will  be a'doing it Missy Druid Fiesty."

Fiesty Lotus: "I suspect they travel over the river- we have scouts stationed at the bridge and they have seen no one crossing."

Juste Rivers sees Talia and waves a puny hand in the air, "Heys der Missy Talia. 'Ow you bees a'doing?"

Fiesty Lotus: "Tangles also has not seen any up at the lighthouse."

Fiesty Lotus: "Greetins Fae Talia."

Jaekob Faolan: "Talia.  How nice to see you my dear," he says with a bit of a smile and nod.

Talia.Sunsong skips up singing Fae songs off key.

Talia.Sunsong: "Greetings!" looks for food then at people.

Jaekob Faolan: "Perhaps boats? I will reinforce our borders and perhaps we can stop anything from crossing by boat."

Fiesty Lotus nods, "That would be well."

Talia.Sunsong: "I can fly up and drop boulders on Drow boats!"

Juste Rivers: "Wees jus a'talking bout dem dowries beeing sneakabouts Missy Talia."

Talia.Sunsong: "Curse the Drow."

Fiesty Lotus smiles at the Fae.

Talia.Sunsong resists an urge to stick her finger in the pie.

Juste Rivers: "But dem dowries gonna get whut is coming to dem. Wees gonna train wif da elves and den we gonna stabbity dem dowries."

Fiesty Lotus sees Fa Talia looking at her new creation.

Talia.Sunsong: "They deserve it! You stabbity them Drow all you like."

Fiesty Lotus: "That be my new Fruit Tart Fae Talia."

Jaekob Faolan chuckles softly and winks at Juste, "That we will lad, that we will."

Talia.Sunsong: "Tart? Is that something bad? One of the dockmen asked me if I was one."

Fiesty Lotus giggles.

Jaekob Faolan bites hiss lip and glances away.

Juste Rivers: "Da only ways to find out if somting bees tart is to bites it. 'as you tried biting yurselves."

Fiesty Lotus: "Well this here is a fruit tart - full of berries and um Cream."

Fiesty Lotus bites her lip.

Jaekob Faolan looks at Fiesty and chuckles. "Well then you are done I will have two dishes of fruit tart as long as I don't have to bite myself." and he laughs harder.

Fiesty Lotus: "I don't think biting yerself is quite right."

Juste Rivers slips over to the food and reaches to stick a finger in it, his nose just a wiggling.

Fiesty Lotus: "That will be six coppers."

Fiesty Lotus slaps Justes hand.

Jaekob Faolan: "Six copper each?"

Fiesty Lotus: "I will give you one soon Juste."

Juste Rivers rubs his slapped hand, "Now whut was dat all bouts. Me was jus getting one of dem samplings."

Fiesty Lotus: "No- they be just three coppers each- they are only a mouthful."

Jaekob Faolan nods and picks through his pouch pulling out two silver coins, "And please give one to Juste and Taalia hmm. And keep the change."

Fiesty Lotus: "Oh sorry Juste- I was thinkin of you in me kitchen long ago with Copper and T..."

Jaekob Faolan reaches over and gives Fiesty Lotus two silver coin.

Fiesty Lotus: "I amma not meself terday Juste."

Juste Rivers: "Oh? Whys not and who you a'being? And tanks fer dem treats."

Juste Rivers: "Did everybody's 'ear da news? Missy Druid Fiesty bees someone elses today."

Talia.Sunsong pulls pieces of fruit and licks them clean of cream.

Jaekob Faolan bites his lip to control the laughter, "That is not what she meant Juste."

Juste Rivers: "Well whys she be a'saying it if it is not faactories?"

Talia.Sunsong: "Where have you been?" mumbled Talia in between mouthfuls of cream.

Talia.Sunsong: "Fiesty has been somewhere?"

Juste Rivers: "Oh yes. Mees sposes it is where da peoples go when dey not demselves."

Talia.Sunsong: "I"m always myself."

Juste Rivers: "Well is time fer me to put on mees 'at and do some entertangling."

Talia.Sunsong: "You look very dapper, Juste."

Juste Rivers: "Whys tank you. Mees very prouds of mees new 'at."

Juste Rivers dances around as he eats his tart.

Talia.Sunsong licks up more of the cream in the fruit tart, and starts humming strangely to herself.

Juste Rivers swallows down thee tart and then bites his arm to see if he is as tart as the fruit.

Talia.Sunsong holds out her arm to Juste.

Talia.Sunsong: "Bite me too to see if I'm tart."

Juste Rivers dances forward and takes her arm "You wants me to bites your arm?"

Talia.Sunsong jiggles her arm "Bite me, Hobbit. I bite your food."

Juste Rivers looks sheepishly at Fiesty and Jaekob to see if they are going to stop him.

Talia.Sunsong: "It's only fair."

Talia.Sunsong tries to grab Juste's hat and put it on her head."

Juste Rivers: "You bees sure?" the hobbit asks rolling his eyes up to see what she says and before she can answer, he clomps his teeth on her arm.

Talia.Sunsong: "BAD Hobbit no biting."

Talia.Sunsong: "Owwwwww. Hobbits have sharp teeth."

Jaekob Faolan laughs, "Well you told him to  bite you," he says laughing louder.

Talia.Sunsong rubs her arm and looks for marks.

Talia.Sunsong: "Well am I tart?"

Juste Rivers: "Oh dem not nearly as sharp as your toofs Missy Talia."

Juste Rivers: "Noes you taste kinda like dead chickens."

Talia.Sunsong @grid.kitely.com:8002: Do Fae have sharp teeth? *rubs a finger on my tooth to fing out.

Juste Rivers: "Noos you gonna 'urt yourself."

Talia.Sunsong: "Fae taste like chickens? I thought I would taste like honey or flowers."

Talia.Sunsong: "Are you sure?"

Juste Rivers: "Well mees jus ate a couple fried chickens for da snack so maybes dats it."

Talia.Sunsong holds out my arm again "Bite me again to be sure I don't taste sweeter"

Talia.Sunsong : "Fae are made of sugar and spice and everything nice" is what a gypsy told me.

Juste Rivers stops dancing and looks at her "Do you bees sure? And where shoulds I bite you dis time?"

Talia.Sunsong: "Um... the other arm. Maybe it tastes sweeter."

Talia.Sunsong holds out other arm.

Jaekob Faolan leans down and whispers, "Two such kids you have never seen."

Fiesty Lotus returns to see Juste with a red hat and talking about biting.

Talia.Sunsong: "Come on, I taste like the flowers I eat on the Fairylands."

Juste Rivers takes the other arm and looks up as her, "Do you bees sure?"

Talia.Sunsong: "I pick lots of pretty flowers and then I eat them."

Fiesty Lotus: "Muhroom too I expect..."

Talia.Sunsong: "I saw the unicorns eating flowers and people say unicorns are magical so I eat flowers too."

Talia.Sunsong: "Bite me and see."

Talia, Jaekob and Fiesty
Juste Rivers  bites her arm, "Ewww pffttt. Does garlic  be ones of dem flowers you bees eating?"

Fiesty Lotus: "Fae are magical anyway I thought."

Talia.Sunsong: "Garlic? Well maybe there were wild onions in the flowers I ate."

Juste Rivers: "Missy Druid Fiesty, you bites dis 'ere arm. It tastes like da garlic."

Fiesty Lotus: "I will give that a pass Juste."

Juste Rivers: "While they are all chatting, he bites the other arm again, "Garlics and chicken is goods together."

Talia.Sunsong: "Ouch! Stop that."

Jaekob Faolan: "Juste! Stop biting Talia."

Fiesty Lotus: "You are most likely right and I dunno if it be proper fer a hobbit to go round bitin arms and such."

Talia.Sunsong shoves Juste's hat down over his eyes.

Fiesty Lotus: "Juste, you be a merchnt - not a beast."

Talia.Sunsong: "I have sharp Fae fangs and I'll bite you."

Juste Rivers: "You wills NOT! Cause mees did not invites you to be doing da biting."

Fiesty Lotus: "I think I am getting a headache."

Fiesty Lotus puts her hand over her mouth - chagrined she said that out loud.

Juste Rivers: "Oh! Do you needs to bee a'resting? Mees can pick up your stuffs and brings it to da 'ouse."
"
Juste Rivers: "Oh you poking da fun at me and Missy Talia."

 Fiesty Lotus: "Why yes Juste, that would be good of you."

Fiesty Lotus: "No,no."

Jaekob Faolan: Well den considers it done. You go get som of da rest

Fiesty Lotus: "Thank you dear."

Juste Rivers: "You bees welcome," he says as he begins to gather stuff."

Fiesty Lotus turns to the Druid master Thank you again for your help sir."

Jaekob Faolan: "Well you two have a good day hmm.  And Fiesty I will be over soon to talk to your hobbits.

Fiesty Lotus waves and departs.

Jaekov Faolan: "Namaarie both."

No comments:

Post a Comment