Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Plea for Trainen

Hobbit Ranger Copper

Talia.Sunsong flutters into market
Copper Lotus waves his glass at the sexy merchant and asks her what kind of liquor she is selling.
Talia.Sunsong: Greetings Copper
Copper Lotus:  waves his glass and asks for  "somthin strong"
Copper Lotus: Oh! Copper Lotus turns
Copper Lotus: Greetins Fae Talis
Talia.Sunsong:  You want a strong drink? We can go to the dairy farm and look for triple cream
Copper Lotus: Taliria, Tal um sumthin
Fitheach Eun: Quel undome, everyone
Talia.Sunsong: Talia rhymes with mischievous
Copper Lotus: Oh, I don't think that will work
Talia.Sunsong: Greetings Fit
Copper Lotus finds his manners. “Greetins Druid Fit”
Talia.Sunsong: Talia's hand reaches to tug on Fit's braid, but she grabs her hand with her other hand
Fitheach Eun looks suspiciously at Talia... ‘Where is your auntie this evening, Copper?’
Copper Lotus: Oh, she ain't feelin well. So I did say I would come
Talia.Sunsong: Cream always works as a strong drink for me
Fitheach Eun: Oh dear that is too bad; does she need anything?
Copper Lotus:  Naw- just peace and quiet. You heard about me scout Tobo?
Talia.Sunsong: I can get you Fae juice for whatever ails you. It can be a quick pick me up for Fiesty
Fae Talia

Copper Lotus smiles at the fae and sways a bit
Fitheach Eun: No Copper, what happened with Tobo?
Copper Lotus: Oh, he was kilt by a Drow..
Fitheach Eun: oh no; how did that happen?
Talia.Sunsong Damn the Drow!
Copper Lotus looks into his cup and goes for more honey mead
Fitheach Eun: Have you or Fiesty notified the elven council?
Talia.Sunsong kicks at snow angrily "Damn Drow nuisances"
Copper Lotus: Well, he did this amazing sword fight with this Drow we found near the bridge
Fitheach Eun: Which bridge?
Copper Lotus: But the Drow did cut his leg and run away
Talia.Sunsong Curse the Drow
Copper Lotus: Bridge tween Riverlands and the Shire…
Copper Lotus: So, anyway - it as just in the leg sos I ran fer Fiesty and she came quick
Fitheach Eun sighs and looks concerned..."Have you seen any drow actually in the shire?"
Copper Lotus: But the vein he was stabbed in was, my auntie called it a major sumthin. So he bled out too quick
Fitheach Eun: artery?
Copper Lotus: Yea
Talia.Sunsong Do Hobbits reincarnate?
Copper Lotus: And now the Shire is like a bees nest- all kinds of hollerin and blamin going on
Copper Lotus: I don't think so Fae Tal--ia
Fitheach Eun: I am not surprised; I know his mother and father slightly
Talia.Sunsong Maybe the Hobbit will come back as a baby Hobbit or an elf or a Fae
Copper Lotus: They be nasty and gonna make some waves
Talia.Sunsong nods as she is used to hollerin and blamin
Copper Lotus: Hear - they got cause - their son died, on my watch
Fitheach Eun: From your description it sounds like he chose to fight the Drow though?
Copper Lotus grabs the mead and fills up
Talia.Sunsong  It's the Drow's fault not your fault
Copper Lotus: I dunno- we ain't rangers- we need trainin up.
Talia.Sunsong Combat training?
 Copper Lotus: I was gonna ask Lady Amethyst if she could lend us some trainers. Or Druid Jaekob
Copper Lotus: Would you have the use of some trainer rangers Druid Fit?
Fitheach Eun: I will speak to the elven guard if you wish?
Talia.Sunsong The sooner you Hobbit rangers learn to fight, the better
Fitheach Eun: And see if they will send someone to train you
Copper Lotus: That would be splendid. Copper Lotus tucks into another glass of mead
Fitheach Eun: I agree that you need some support; do you all have weapons?
Fitheach Eun: That's a good start
Fitheach Eun looks seriously at Copper..."Drowning yourself in mead will not help the situation."
Talia.Sunsong I think of Hobbits with knives as cooks but I guess times, they are a changing
Copper Lotus: tis but a sip...
Fitheach Eun: looks like much more than a sip to me
Talia.Sunsong I fly into trees if I drink too much
Copper Lotus: I amma supposed to be sellin Fiesty's food. Yer want any?
Talia.Sunsong eyes shoot over to the table
Fitheach Eun: what would Fiesty say if she saw you drinking up all her mead?
[16:52] Copper Lotus shakes his head
Later ……….
Copper asks Fit for Training

Copper Lotus: Thank yer fer having a word with the Rangers. It would ease our mind if we had better trainen
Fitheach Eun: I fear we all need more training these days
Talia.Sunsong I didn't get much training and I'm perfectly fine, but I’m not a ranger
Copper Lotus nods, holding his cup
Fitheach Eun: If the elves cannot spare anyone; I will speak to the guard captain
Copper Lotus: That would be a treat
Fitheach Eun: We will get you some help one way or another
Talia.Sunsong You'll be like the best warriors ever after Elves train you!
Copper Lotus grins lopsidedly
Fitheach Eun: Let me go right now and see if I can catch the elven rangers before they leave on night patrol
Copper Lotus nods. That would be great
Fitheach Eun: Namaarie and safe paths to you both
Copper Lotus: I think I am gonna go see me friend at the Green Lizard now. Copper Lotus burps loudly
Talia.Sunsong but don't feel too bad?
Copper Lotus: I will see you about Fae Talia
Talia.Sunsong I'll take you to Fairylands later to make you feel better
Copper Lotus: Ahh- that might be nice... Copper Lotus walks off in a daze
Talia.Sunsong nods
Copper Lotus: Good night to you Lady Fae
Talia.Sunsong waves with one hand holding cake, ”fare well, brave Hobbit”

No comments:

Post a Comment