Sunday, February 7, 2016

FaeTalia Brings Mushroms to Market


Fitheach Eun: "Greetings everyone."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Greetings Lady Fitheach."

Jaekob Faolan: "Fit, my friend, vedui to you."
.
Fiesty Lotus adjusts her food and tries to ignore the dark, disturbing talk.

Fiesty Lotus: "Greeins Sister Fit."

Fitheach Eun: "Vedui, my druid sister."

Jaekob Faolan: "And how are you this day Fit?"

Jaekob Faolan: "Vedui Kathena," smiles.

Kathena Mavendorf approaches market quietly

Saphira Mistwalker: "Greetings Lady Kathena, Lady Talia."

Fitheach Eun: "Vedui Kat."

Kathena Mavendorf smiles and nods in response, "Greetings all."

Fiesty Lotus: "Oh my- It be a real gatherin."

Fitheach Eun: "I am well enough, Aran; how are you?"

Jaekob Faolan: "Talia!! I did not see you behind Fiesty's stall. Vedui my friend."

Talia.Sunsong almost falls over on her high heels. She gleefully holds mushrooms in her hands that leak spores

Kathena Mavendorf sneezes.

Fitheach Eun turns to look at Kat in concern.

Jaekob Faolan wrinkles his nose a bit as spores infiltrate and then sneezes loudly, "Er.. ah... do excuse me."

Saphira Mistwalker watches the spores floating on the wind, and is glad she is upwind.

Kathena Mavendorf approaches Fit and speaks in hushed tones. "Would it be alright if I stopped by the infirmary after market? "I'd like some of the ointments or potions you might have."

Talia.Sunsong drops purple and brown mushrooms by Fiesty, "Feast your eyes on fairy mushrooms!"

Fitheach Eun watches the spores and steps back out of the way.

Fiesty Lotus flushes.

Saphira Mistwalker moves over a little, trying to avoid the spores.

Fitheach Eun turns to Kat, "Of course you may have anything you need."

Fiesty Lotus: "Them spores Fae Talia."

Jaekob Faolan glances at Kathena whispering to Fit as he tries to inspect her bruises from across the Market.

Fiesty Lotus: "They be a problem in the shire."

Talia.Sunsong: "Problem?"

Jaekob Faolan: "Where did you get those.....er..." sneezes "where did you get those?"

Kathena Mavendorf nods and smiles at Fit, then notices Jaekob staring and sighs. "I suppose I better go talk to him."

Fitheach Eun whispers back to Kat; " How are your bruises?"

Talia.Sunsong: "I picked the mushrooms in the Fairylands, near the unicorns and troll cave."

Kathena Mavendorf shrugs, "They're fine. Looks worse than it really is. Trust me, I've had worse."

Jaekob Faolan nods to Talia, trying to smile, "Are those things edible or are they poisonous?"

Kathena Mavendorf begins to walk over to Jaekob slowly.

Fiesty Lotus nods grimly, " And did you know they would grow EVERYWHERE!"

Saphira, Fitheach, Jaekob and Fiesty
Saphira Mistwalker raises an eyebrow. "I have to admit the one is a lovely shade of purple."

Fiesty Lotus: "In the drans and the chimnys."

Jaekob Faolan turns to face Kathena, "So you are still not inclined to explain those bruises hmm?" he says softly.

Kathena Mavendorf smiles softly, "Greetings Jaekob."

Fiesty Lotus: "We got major clogin goin on."

Fitheach Eun smiles at the vehemence, " Are you overrun with mushrooms, Fiesty?"

Jaekob Faolan: "Vedui my dear friend."

Fiesty Lotus pull s abit of her hair.

Talia.Sunsong: "The more mushrooms the merrier, I say."

Fiesty Lotus: "I canna tell you Druid Fit how bad it's gettin."

Kathena Mavendorf sighs, "It's really not important Jaekob. It's nothing. They will disappear soon enough. I'm sure he'll....." coughs "I sent word with a smug.....I mean a merchant friend about Ame and Audrey."

Saphira Mistwalker shakes her head. "I don't know about mushrooms, but the squish I had last time was wonderful. How much is the Ham Squish, Lady Fiesty?"

Talia.Sunsong  shakes the purple mushroom "See Lady Saph likes the color."

Talia.Sunsong: More spores float off the mushroom.

Jaekob Faolan cants his head and looks intently at her, "I do not believe you have told me truth of this, Kathena," he says softly. "When you are ready to tell me more, my door is always open my dear friend."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Um, the color, aye. The spores, I am not so sure of."

Fiesty Lotus: "Oh the squish."

Talia.Sunsong: "Just eat the mushrooms that are in the chimney Fiesty."

Fiesty Lotus looks at her foods and nods.

Fitheach Eun worries about the spores and checks the fae carefully for extra wands.

Talia.Sunsong: "I don't think they are poison. No Fae has died from them."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Um, that is not reassuring Lady Talia."

Kathena Mavendorf goes a little pale and looks a bit nervous. "My contact should bring any word back in a few weeks."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Fae have a somewhat ... different constitution."

Fiesty Lotus: "Well, the squish is an invention, a name."

Jaekob Faolan: "Your contact? What news is he to bring hmm?"

Fiesty Lotus glances a Talia and tries to concentrate.

Talia.Sunsong: "Live life dangerously! Come take a bite of mushroom."

Kathena Mavendorf looks slightly confused, "About Ame and Audrey. I hope he will find some information through our sources."

Fitheach Eun: "What is ham squish, exactly, Fiesty?"

 Fiesty Lotus: "I made some nice ham and tomtoes and such and squished em together between two buns, I do think it is a nice thing."

Talia.Sunsong dances around from person to person, offering mushrooms to taste.

Fiesty Lotus holds her breath.

Fiesty Lotus: "They only cost 5 coppers."

Fitheach Eun shudders and waves the fae away.

Fitheach Eun: "I'll try one Fiesty."

Saphira Mistwalker carefully steps over the Fiesty's cart, and hands her five coppers. "I will have one as well."

Talia.Sunsong sings about the joy of mushrooms "Delicious, nutritious, eat the well, gee mushrooms excel."

Fiesty Lotus smiles, though her lungs are under assault.

Jaekob Faolan swallows hard as he nods, "I am convinced they are merely off hunting herbs or some cure for the sick cat. But regardless, I am still seeking information here. I visited Gabe and he said they have been spending a lot of time together working on cures and such. So um....yes, that must be it."

Fiesty Lotus gathers up two squshes for the Ambassador and Druid Fit.

Kathena Mavendorf nods in agreement.

Fitheach Eun hands Fiesty 5 coppers.

Jaekob Faolan: "But promise me if you need help, you will come to me, eh? And now it's time to feed from Fiesty's stall. Go get some nourishment."

Fiesty Lotus gives out the Squishes.

Kathena Mavendorf: "Jaekob, I wouldn't worry too much. Ame and Audrey are smart, capable women. I'm sure they will return with great stories."

Saphira Mistwalker takes the squish from Lady Fiesty, "Thank you."

Fitheach Eun: "Thank you Fiesty."

Fiesty Lotus: "Yer welcome."

Talia.Sunsong trips and pushes Fiesty.

Talia.Sunsong: "Darn high heels."

Jaekob Faolan nods trying to be positive, "Yes...er...." swallows "I am certain you are right."

Fiesty Lotus: "Ugh - watch yerself Fae."

Saphira Mistwalker moves back, and "delicately" (for a dragon) begins to eat the squish.

Kathena Mavendorf realizes that Talia is now by her and sneezes again due to the spores. "Greetings Talia. What do you have there?"

Fiesty Lotus: "I may be short but I be here."

Talia.Sunsong happily holds out a purple mushrooom the Lady Kat.

Fitheach Eun wonders how the fae can walk in those heels.

Fiesty Lotus shakes her head.

Kathena Mavendorf takes the mushroom in hand. "Oh it's quite pretty, and it smells sweet. Is it edible?"

Talia.Sunsong: "Pretty mushroom matches your dress."

Fiesty Lotus turns to Druid Fit.

Talia.Sunsong: "Of course it is edible. Unicorns eat it."

Fiesty Lotus whispers "What's the word on Amethyst?"

Jaekob Faaolan turns to Fiesty, "It seems she and Audrey have taken the cat off somewhere to find a cure."

Kathena Mavendorf tears off a tiny piece and pops it in her mouth, begins to chew. "Mmmm, it's nice and sweet! Makes me think of plums."

Jaekob Faolan turns and chuckles at Talia, "Yet I am not certain those are fit for elves and humans."

Saphira Mistwalker watches Lady Kathena closely, not sure what a fae mushroom will do.

Talia.Sunsong jumps up and claps her hands "See! See! I told you it is good."

Kathena Mavendorf swallows it down and eats another piece. "I'll pay you in cream, just come by the cabin later."

Talia.Sunsong whispers: "Cream! Yes, yes."

Fitheach Eun moves closer to Fiesty; "She has vanished from their house; she appears to have packed and taken her journals and weapons."

Kathena Mavendorf blinks her eyes several times, her vision going fuzzy for a bit, but continues to eat.

Fiesty Lotus: "You be careful Kathena- them spores start takin over everythin."

Fitheach Eun: "The mage Audrey is also missing."

Talia.Sunsong does not notice Kat's facial expressions changing.

Fiesty Lotus looks back at Druid Fit.

Jaekob Faolan notices Kathena's reaction and reaches out to touch her arm "Are you quite alright?"

Kathena Mavendorf laughs, "Fiesty you are so little and cute that I imagine playing with you in a doll house." Gasps not sure why she said that.

Fiesty Lotus whispers "How curious? Do you think she is safe - did she take guards?"

Saphira Mistwalker grins at the gypsy's sudden outburst.

Talia.Sunsong: "She does look like one of my dolls. Fiesty, do you want some of my doll clothes?"

Fitheach Eun smiles.

Jaekob Faolan cants his head, "Those things....are...not... edible. Look what it has done to Kathena."

Kathena Mavendorf clears her throat, "I'm sorry Fiesty, I don't know why I said that outloud.
I usually keep that thought in my head."

Fiesty Lotus looks at Kat, unbelieving.

Talia.Sunsong: "Why would you keep thoughts in your head and not say them out loud?"

Kathena Mavendorf grins at Spahira and Talia, "I'm jealous of your wings."

Kathena Mavendorf opens her eyes wide and places her hand over her mouth in shock.

Talia.Sunsong flutters her wings and preens them with her hands "Of course you are."

Jaekob Faolan ambles over to Fit and whispers, "Do you think she is....is imagining things? This is not our Kathena."

Fiesty Lotus: "I am not cute- I ain't a doll and you are definately high."

Saphira Mistwalker giggles and flares her wings broadly.

Kathena Mavendorf blushes, "I sometimes pickpocket people at market."

Fitheach Eun: "I think she is drunk or drugged on those mushrooms."

Jaekob Faolan chuckles at Fiesty's outburst.

Kathena Mavendorf puts both hands over her mouth.

Talia.Sunsong: "Now don't feel bad about your looks, Fiesty you are cute.'

Fiesty Lotus: "Way too much truth there."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Oh dear, she seems to be saying whatever comes into her head."

Talia.Sunsong: "Anyone else want a bite of mushroom?"

Fiesty Lotus: "Which mushroom did she eat?"

Fitheach Eun: "Indeed she is."

Jaekob Faolan nods to Fit, "She definately needs to go to the infirmary. But for the moment,let us just observe."

Kathena Mavendorf closes her eyes, "Don't answer questions, don't answer questions, don't answer questions." she mumbles to herself.

Talia.Sunsong looks at the purple mushroom in Kat's hand, "Pretty, pretty purple."

Fitheach Eun: "Yes I think it would be difficult to get her to cooperate right now."

Kathena Mavendorf drops the mushroom, "Truth is bad for business!"

Jaekob Faolan looks at Kathena, "Fit I thinks its more than just mushrooms. I am worried about her."

Fiesty Lotus glances at the purple mushrom in her plate of mushrooms and makes a menetal note

Fitheach Eun: I am worried about those bruises, Jaek; she could have other injuries."

Jaekob Faolan: me nods, "Well maybe now she will give up some information eh?"

Kathena Mavendorf looks at Talia, "Make it stop!"

Talia.Suns: "No one else wants a bite? The unicorns eat these up like they are starving."

Fitheach Eun: "She does not seem inclined to let me examine her, though."

Talia.Sunsong looks puzzled "Make what stop, Lady Kat? You seem fine to me."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Hmm, that would explain a LOT about unicorns."

Fitheach Eun walks closer to Kat; "How did you get those bruises?"

Kathena Mavendorf leans and and tries to whisper, "I'm telling the truth! I can't stop myself."

Jaekob Faolan walks back to Kathena and again reaches out as if to balance her, "Kat, talk to me. What..what is wrong? And do not say nothing."

Talia.Sunsong: "I tell the truth all the time. Some people tell me not to, but what can a FAE do?"

Kathena Mavendorf looks at Jaekob and tries desperately to keep her mouth shut, to the point that she's almost purple from the strain. Bursts out unable to stop herself. "I tried to rob a Pirate, like an idiot! Got caught."

Kathena Mavendorf gasps and covers her mouth again.

Saphira Mistwalker: "Oh dear."

Fitheach Eun raises her eyebrows and hopes Kat will continue.

Talia.Sunsong: "Did you get any shinies from the pirate?" eyes light up with delight.

Fiesty Lotus moans in distress.

Kathena Mavendorf giggles and nods at Talia, "I was about to run off with his entire chest filled with jewels when he caught me."

Jaekob Faolan lifts a brown and exclaims loudly, "You did WHAT?"

Kathena Mavendorf blushes.

Talia.Sunsong: "Ohhhhh darn! An entire chest of jewels? Which way did the pirates go?"

Kathena Mavendorf: "Uhhh, I'm a thief! What do you think I do on my free time?"

Kathena Mavendorf gasps.

Kathena Mavendorf: "Oh gods! Talia is there an antidote?"

Talia.Sunsong: "An antidote, for what?"

Saphira Mistwalker makes a mental note to NOT leave her cave door open.

Fiesty Lotus stares at Kathena, reevaluating her presence.

Jaekob Faolan: "Well a thief doesn't usually tell anyone that such is the case, Kathena. And yes... yes you need a cure or you might tell us more we should not know."

Kathena Mavendorf looks at Jaekob, "I don't normally steal from here! I go on trips and well, replenish my stock. How else can I keep my smuggling business going?"

Fiesty Lotus blinks.

Kathena Mavendorf looks horrified. "Oh gods! Someone kill me."

Jaekob Faolan bites his lip hard, "What do you mean you do NOT USUALLY steal from here?"

Talia.Sunsong: "All I have is more mushrooms. Is that an antidote for mushrooms?"

Fiesty Lotus: "Sorta like Lady Saphira don't eat River Lands sheep and such?"

Saphira Mistwalker blushes. "Really, I don't!"

Fiesty Lotus: "But eatin is natural and stealin.""

Fiesty Lotus wrinkles her brow.

Fitheach Eun: "Will any of those musrooms stop her truth telling, Talia?"

Kathena Mavendorf snickers, "Not much here that would fetch a good price in my circles."

Kathena Mavendorf covers her face.

Jaekob Faolan: "No Talia, it is not an antidote. Has anyone else eaten those confounded mushrooms and how long does this LAST?"

Saphira Mistwalker shakes her head, and will definitely keep her cave door closed.

Talia.Sunsong: "You non-Fae are confusing? Why would you need an antidote for truth."

Kathena Mavendorf: "I should have stayed in the cabin. No one would have noticed the blasted bruises there."

Fitheach Eun hides a chuckle at Talia.

Talia.Sunsong hands an orange brown mushroom to Kat "These are wonderful food. See? This one tastes like sunset."

Jaekob Faolan: "Well... well... it is not you telling everyone at Market your secrets, is it Talia."

Saphira Mistwalker: me sighs. "As a diplomat, Lady Talia, I can tell you that sometimes the truth needs to be approached delicately."

Talia.Sunsong: "I don't know how to approach delicately.

Kathena Mavendorf grabs it and bites into it quickly, eating as fast as she can.

Saphira Mistwalker: "Aye, that sounds like a fae."

Fitheach Eun looks at the fae; "Yes Talia, we know."

Talia.Sunsong stamps her high heeled shoe in frustration and almost falls over.

Talia.Sunsong: "See Kat, the other mushroom is good too."

Kathena and Talia
Kathena Mavendorf almost chokes on the mushroom but swallows it down.

Talia.Sunsong: "Mushrooms are magic, and magic is marvelous!"

Saphira Mistwalker watches Lady Kathena closely, worrying about what will happen next.

Kathena Mavendorf: "This thing better fix it! I really don't want to get into details of my captivity."

Kathena Mavendorf, Gypsy
Kathena Mavendorf eats more.

Jaekob Faolan: "Kat QUIT eating those things!"

Fiesty Lotus: "Captivity?"

Talia.Sunsong: "Bad pirates doing captivity to you."

Kathena Mavendorf's vision becomes very blurry and she begins to sway a bit.

Talia.Sunsong: "People try to do captivity to Fae like we are butterflies or something."

Talia the Fae
Kathena Mavendorf suddenly looks rather green.

Fiesty Lotus: "Take her home Master Druid."

Jaekob Faolan reaches out as if to catch her.

Talia.Sunsong: "That is a pretty shade of green you have become, Kat."

Kathena Mavendorf: "Oh gods!" runs to the edge of a stall and vomits.

Jaekob Faolan: "How about we go to the infirmary Kat? You can lay down a bit hmm?"

Talia.Sunsong: "Ick, you humans have weak stomachs."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Okay, those mushrooms are definitely off my list."

Kathena Mavendorf straightens up and nods at Jaekob then falls over like a log.

Fitheach Eun comes over to help and looks at Kat lying there.

Talia.Sunsong leans over Kat and looks her over "Nope, no pirate shinies."

Kathena Mavendorf lifts her arms in the air from the ground, "I'm Okay."

Jaekob Faolan catches Kat, scoops her up into his arms and makes his way to the Infirmary, "I will tend to our drunk gypsy," and he laughs."

Talia.Sunsong: If you find any pirate shinies, let me know" (Yells at Jaekob's back)

Kathena Mavendorf looks at Jaekob as he carries her, "You have really pretty eyes, and your hair is even better than mine"

Fiesty Lotus smiles to herself.

Jaekob Faolan speeds up the pace and shakes his head, "We will have you in bed to rest in a moment."

Kathena Mavendorf furrows her brow, "I need to keep my mouth shut for a while I think."

Fitheach Eun thinks this definitely one for the Master Druid to handle.
.

Saphira Mistwalker watches the two depart, and shakes her head again.

Talia.Sunsong @grid.kitely.com:8002: I don't get this worried about telling the truth stuff. I just talk, no worries about censoring what I say."

Fiesty Lotus heaves a sigh and says to Talia " You and yer mushrooms, I am gonna have to have you come to the Shire soon and see what they have done."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Si tepoha agantal vucat wer wiekr jahen vi korth."

Saphira Mistwalker: "That is, I have always known the fae were a danger."

Talia.Sunsong puffs up my chest with pride "I'm dangerous! Danger Fae they call me."

Saphira Mistwalker sighs. "Oh my."

Talia.Sunsong: "The Drow fear me, Danger Fae."

Fitheach Eun: "I think I will be heading home before there is any more excitement."

Talia.Sunsong: "Farewell Lady Fit."

Fitheach Eun: "Namaarie, my friends."

Saphira Mistwalker: 'It was an exciting market day, was it not?'

No comments:

Post a Comment