Thursday, June 11, 2015

Xella Learns About her Father

This roleplay took place after Market. You might wish to read the two preceding this.

Xella Steward holds his hand, eyes red from the tears.

Ron Steward noticed her reddish eyes, "What happened nulma? Where did you go?"

Xella Steward: "I saw Kat, She is alive, just as you told me,"

Xella Steward hugs him tight,

Ron Steward: "Ah. How is she? Last time I saw her, she was fighting for her life."

Xella Steward nods, "She was sleeping. She is so broken."

Ron Steward nods sadly.

Xella Steward: "I should of gone with her Ron."

Xella Steward shakes as the memories haunt her.

Xella Steward: "I tried, to keep her from going,"

Xella Steward: "I even tried to hypnotize her." whimpers softly.

Xella Steward leans on him.

Ron Steward wraps his arms around her, "Don't worry Xella, you did all you could."

Xella Steward leans on her Ron, eyes closed.

Morganza Spellway whispers to mistress Xella, "May I have a word with you?"

Xella Steward looks at the Fae, her eyes full of tears still.

Xella Steward holds looks at her Ron meaningfully.

Morganza Spellway, "Please."

Ron Steward dries her tears and kisses her forehead.

Xella Steward: "What you must say to me, my nulma can hear too."

Xella Steward needs his support now.

Morganza Spellway: "Very well. But I will brook no argument from him."

Ron Steward holds her hand tight.

Xella Steward closes eyes and listens to the Fae.

Morganza Spellway reaches into her pouch and pulls out a ring with the same bird egg stone I showed her earlier, "I want you to have this," holds out her hand.

Morganza Spellway: "And no arguments."

Xella Steward eyes widen at the ring, head tilting,

Xella Steward shakes head no.

Morganza Spellway: "It is for you to listen to the sea when you like and to make you smile."

Xella Steward pushes it back at her.

Morganza Spellway: "No. I insist."

Xella Steward: "I hear the sea with my Ron near."

Morganza Spellway: "I know what it is worth."

Morganza Spellway: "So don't think you are taking advantage of me."

Xella Steward touches the gem.

Morganza Spellway: "It is rightfully yours."

Xella Steward nods, taking it, and putting it in the pouch with her demon stone.

Ron Steward: "It's special indeed, almost ... magic."

Morganza Spellway: "It came from the sea .. from an dying mer."

Ron Steward's eyes widen.

Xella Steward blinks, then looks alarmed.

Morganza Spellway: "Who washed up on our shores."

Xella Steward quickly takes it out and looks at it close.

Ron Steward holds her hand tighter.

Morganza Spellway: "We did our best to help him. But alas his injuries were to great."

Xella Steward: "His? a Triton."

Morganza Spellway: "Just before he succumbed he gave me this."

Morganza Spellway: "Why yes."

Xella Steward mourns the loss of one of the waves.

Morganza Spellway: "You seemed to appreciate it."

Xella Steward looks at her.

Morganza Spellway: "And i have the overwhelming feeling that it belongs to you."

Xella Steward: "A name, did he give a name?"

Morganza Spellway: "Knowing this, I cannot keep it."

Morganza Spellway: "No I am afraid not."

Xella Steward touches the stone, nodding,

Morganza Spellway: "He had been harpooned in the heart."

Morganza Spellway: "How he made it to my shores I have no idea."

Xella Steward winces, and nods, tears falling.

Xella Steward: "It is Triton magic I feel."

Morganza Spellway: "Ahhh."

Xella Steward nods and smiles weakly.

Morganza Spellway: "Good then you should have it."

Xella Steward: "What where his final words?"

Xella Steward looks at her.

Morganza Spellway: "Something nulma."

Morganza Spellway: "I don't remember, mostly mer."

Xella Steward: "Nulma, love,"

Morganza Spellway: "If you say so," smiles.

Morganza Spellway: "That is the only word I caught."

Ron Steward eyes the ring slightly worried.

Morganza Spellway: "He mentioned a name but I cant remember it."

Xella Steward holds her Ron's hand.

Morganza Spellway: "I'm sorry I don't have more news."

Xella Steward: "Was it my chance...?"

Ron Steward looks at her sweetly knowing that this will distress her further.

Xella Steward: "Kesseni?"

Morganza Spellway: "No, my dear."

Xella Steward looks at the Fae.

Morganza Spellway: "I would have remembered that."

Xella Steward nods.

Morganza Spellway: "Well please let it bring you joy and not sorrow."

Xella Steward: "What of, raiquaza?"

Morganza Spellway: "Hmmmm," taps my lip. "Yes, that sounds right."

Xella Steward nods and bites lip.

Xella Steward holds the gem.

Xella Steward: "Father."

Morganza Spellway: "What?"

Xella Steward: "Daughter, love."

Morganza Spellway: "You are mer?"

Morganza Spellway: "How wonderful."

Xella Steward nods and leans on her Ron.

Xella Steward looks at the Fae, "My father, gave you this."

Morganza Spellway: "Do you really ..I think so but I am limited in my judgment."

Xella Steward holds it close.

Morganza Spellway: "Ohhh, I am so sorry Xella."

Xella Steward: "Did he have a silver black tail?"

Morganza Spellway: "Yes, he did."

Ron Steward wraps an arm around her shoulder comforting her.

Xella Steward leans on him.

Xella Steward: "Then it was he."

Ron Steward: "I'm so sorry my nulma."

Morganza Spellway takes Xella's hands in to hers.

Xella Steward feels her legs give out and loses human form.

Morganza Spellway: "May the spirits of the Fae watch...."

Morganza Spellway goes down with her.

Morganza Spellway giggles.

Ron Steward holds her and takes her in his arms.

Xella Steward feels her Ron pick her up.

Xella Steward: "Thank you nulma."

Morganza Spellway: "I'm sorry but my maid would have my hide for being on the ground."

Xella Steward looks at the Fae and nods.

Morganza Spellway: "Give me your hands."

Xella Steward offers her hands.

Morganza Spellway "May the spirits of the sky and waters watch over you. I have kept my promise to her merman."

Morganza Spellway sighs, "I have carried that ring forever."

Morganza Spellway: "I am glad I could fulfill your father's last wish."

Xella Steward holds the ring, and nods to her.

Xella Steward looks at her Ron, "Take me home."

Morganza Spellway: "Well if you will excuse me I will adjourn for now to my lands."

Ron Steward smiles to the Fae, "Thanks so much for bringing it to Xella."

Morganza Spellway: "Good bye. May we meet again."

Ron Steward: "Yes nulma, We will be heading home."

Ron Steward holds her in his arms and heads home.

No comments:

Post a Comment