Saturday, June 13, 2015

Metaverse Tours Comes Visiting

   What a remarkable day! Today, Sunbeam Magic, a most charming guest guide from Metaverse Tours brought a group of Hypergrid residents to visit our community. They were delightful and inquisitive and totally taken with tRLs. We were totally taken with them as well.
   Now one of my jobs in our group, part of my "honey do list" is to work on my blog, report activities of our community and share it with you. My mate, Amethyst, insists on pictures. Well, I was nervous, I was the tour guide for the group. And what was to be about a thirty minute tour turned into two hours and 13 minutes. Yes, we lost folks along the way, but we had six regions to visit: main landing point, River City (port city of Cheshire and main landing point), the Henge, Calenhad (an elven city), Shadow Lands, (the UnderDark), River Lands (the Citadel), Lothlorien (home of Galadriel) and finally one of my favourite spots in the community Woodland Realm (Mirkwood). 
Anyway, when I went to look for the photos I had taken, I could not find them. What I do have is a remarkable photo (taken by Kathena Mavendorf)  of  Serene Jewell, whom I called the Treant. Don't you agree? Fabulous avatar; a role player in the making.

(And wouldn't you know my wonderful Ame took pictures and added them late.)


Serene Jewell
   Every Saturday Metaverse Tours hits the HyperGrid to highlight a number of regions they have chosen as worthy of a visit. In tow, are residents from all over the HyperGrid. They were wonderful folks, I tellya. Amethyst, Kathena and myself had a most excellent time with our new friends. 
We want to thank Sunbeam Magic for being our friend, visiting us often to enjoy the ambiance of tRLs and for bringing Metaverse Tours to the River Lands Medieval Fantasy Roleplay Community, Great Canadian Grid. 
Huzzah Sunbeam and Metaverse Tours! 
Check out Metaverse Tours listed on "Blogs I Enjoy".


Metaverse Tours arrival @ the River Lands

Dancing at The Henge
Underdark ~ Serene Jewell captures the Shade Throne



No comments:

Post a Comment