Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Druid Visits the Game of Thrones

    All I can say is WOW. The Game of Thrones hosted IWs first ever (to my knowledge) jousting tournament. The crowd hooted and hollered as jousters kicked their horses forward, their lances at the ready to win the day. Bout after bout, the jousters showed themselves honourably and brave. I was invited to attend and went to support this wonderful endeavor ONLY to find myself in the mix with the jousters. Now I never participate in fighting so I was clueless. They were very patient and kind as they explained the process step by step. Huzzah to GoT for bringing jousting to InWorldz.
Left to Right: Amaya Tyrell, third place; Bandor Tyrell, first place; Fin Z, second place; and Jaekob Faolan, fourth place.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all participants and the valiant winners! Well done Druid... always full of hidden talents! :)

    ReplyDelete