Thursday, March 26, 2015

Fitheach Tells Jaekob About the Dead Guards

Fitheach Eun speaks quickly: "Jake I just came from kat's house; the guards are dead."

Fitheach Eun: "Kat is okay but she is very frightened."

 Jaekob Faolan looks up at her, the smile that had curls onto his lips when he heard her voiced was replaced with a frown as he saw her state of mind. Then he pales and jerks up moving to her, "Wha...what do you mean the guards are dead? how....well.... Is Kat alright?"

Fitheach and Jaekob


Fitheach Eun: "Yes; she seems to be fine just terrified."

Fitheach Eun: "But she says he will find her wherever she goes."

Fitheach Eun: "Jaek, she stops and takes a deep breath..Jaek, I think it is a demon."

Jaekob Faolan: "My guards are....are you sure," he asks in a trembling voice, before nodding to her confirming his suspicion that a demon is indeed on the prowl.

Fitheach Eun: "Kat said he killed them and then showed her their deaths in her mind..."

Fitheach Eun: "She says he can speak to her mind."

Fitheach Eun: "Jaek, there must be someplace safe we can take her?"

Jaekob Faolan feels his body tremble hearing of the loss and reaches out to grab the arm of the couch to steady himself, "This....is.....terrible news, my druid sister."

Fitheach Eun nods soberly;"It is indeed."

Jaekob Faolan: "Are... you... are you sure they are dead, Fit? Maybe I should go.... maybe I can help them," he asks in a lost sort of voice collapsing down onto the sofa.

Fitheach Eun follows him to the sofa and speaks more gently.

Fitheach Eun: "There is nothing there to save , Jaek. There is only blood and scorched earth."

Fitheach Eun: "I am sorry."

Fitheach Eun: "It is Kat we need to save; if she stays there surely he will find her again."

Jaekob Faolan nods, trying to swallow but he mouth is dry, "They were not just guards, they were friends. But, yes, I must go to Kathena and make sure she is safe."

Fitheach Eun: "I will go back with you."

Jaekob Faolan nods, "Yes I will send guards ahead and we shall make our way there."

Fitheach Eun: "And I am indeed sorry about your friends."

Jaekob Faolan nods, biting his lip, "Make ready for the journey and we will go immediately hmmmm? I will insist she come back to Calenhad, but she will fight it."


No comments:

Post a Comment