Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Can Meets Ilmryn at the Ruins


Can Wobbit eyes at the drow with suspicion.

Ilmryn Xiltyn turns his head, looking at the male and a smile comes onto his lips, "Vendui," he says flatly

Can Wobbit: "Vendui," the human answers shortly.


Can and Imlryn at the Ruins

Ilmryn Xiltyn: "Come closer," he hisses, wiggling a finger at the male.

Can Wobbit: .. though it seems to him that fair words hide some evil intention.

Can Wobbit steps closer.

Can Wobbit looks at the drow from tip to toe.

Can Wobbit: "May I ask you for your errand here?"

Ilmryn Xiltyn: "Errand,.." he repeats a bit amused at the male, "Why, I live here,"  he says with a hiss waving to the burned ruins.

Can Wobbit ponders your words slowly.

Ilmryn Xiltyn: "Do you not live here," he asks with a growl?

Can Wobbit: " .. and I guess you were not invited to live here?"

Can Wobbit: "And yes, I live here , though I have been away for some days, hunting in the woods."

Ilmryn Xiltyn: "And WHO would invite me human? You? I do not need an invitation from the likes of mortals."

Can Wobbit laughs a short laugh, "We would be neighbours then."

Can Wobbit: "And true you speak, at least in this matter."

Ilmryn Xiltyn: "Well, we ARE neighbors. Why don't you come for a cup of bloodwine soon," he says smugly

Can Wobbit: "I cannot think of anyone, be he human or not .. who would invite you freely."

Can Wobbit: "And for your bloodwine .."

Can Wobbit: "Don´t you know, we do not drink such dark things?"

Ilmryn Xiltyn moves close to the male, pushing out strands of power and growls, "I do NOT need an invitation. I choose where I live."

Can Wobbit does not draw back, but faces the drow sternly ...

Can Wobbit: "May you choose where you want to live... others may choose ... not to let you stay at your chosen ruins ... hmmm .. heap of stones."

Ilmryn Xiltyn's hand moves to his dagger in what seems lightening speed it appears in his hand and he pushes the razor sharp blade against his palm. The blood begins to pour from the wound dripping from his hand. He laughs at the male as he licks at his hand, his eyes rolled up to watch the impending horror in his eyes

Ilmryn Xiltyn: "Sure you don't want to share?" he growls,

Can Wobbit: "Are you thirsty, and your supply of blood ran short."

Ilmryn Xiltyn licks the last bit of blood from his hand and runs his tongue slowly over the wound closing it, "You surprise me human. You are not afraid of me?"

Can Wobbit: "Well ... I´m curious , and seek to know whatever are any creatures intentions .. for one thing."

Can Wobbit: ".. and for the other ... fear has left me long time ago."

 Ilmryn Xiltyn laughs, the laugh hollow at best, "Why, my intention is to be a GOOD neighbor, human."

Can Wobbit  thinks for a while, then slowly answers.

Can Wobbit: "Time will show, if your speech is true, though I doubt it, good neighbour."

Ilmryn Xiltyn inhales deeply, an unnecessary breath and softens his tone to lure the male in, "Tell me about this Druid who rules here," he says appearing genuinely interested.

Can Wobbit: "And if you .... excuse me now .. there is work to do on my farm."

Ilmryn Xiltyn nods, "Another time then," he nods.

Can Wobbit: "Well that question was interesting .. maybe the crops can wait for a minute or two."

Ilmryn Xiltyn nods and crosses his arms pleased with himself, "Good. I have a curiosity about him."

Can Wobbit: "So you have not met the Druid then  because you think to get news about him from me?"

Ilmryn Xiltyn: "I have not met him," he seems to purr the words at the male. "Is he strong? his powers I mean."

Can Wobbit looks at the Drow with a sort of disbelief.

Can Wobbit: "Do you really think I would tell you anything about him? I really thought you had more wits inside your pale head."

Can Wobbit: "But one thing you may know..."

Ilmryn Xiltyn lets out a growl at the male, his eyes turning to slits that seem to be burning fire.

Can Wobbit: "I count him to be my friend .. and whatever help I can give, I offer it to him."

Can Wobbit: "And not only me .."

Can Wobbit: "There are more that will stand at his side."

Ilmryn Xiltyn waves a hand dismissively toward the east, "Go back to your farm, human. I am done with you for now." And he moves toward the ruins and seems to disappear within its walls.

Can Wobbit looks after the Drow ......





No comments:

Post a Comment