Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Breaking up is hard to do

   Before folks begin sup positioning this thing and that, I would like to say I have never known or role played with a finer group of people than those who make up the Unified Lands of the North Sea (in particular the Grand Duchy of Chanwood.) They are kind and good and all the things we wish to see in ourselves and the people who surround us. The leaders are caring and giving and ask nothing in return. I learned and grew in my own role as Druid of the River Lands because of the influence of these good people.  To them I would say, *Huzzah and thank you. You live in my heart like a gentle breeze and your kindnesses to me and the River Lands will not be forgotten. I truly hope we can share many things going forward.
   Breaking up IS hard to do. It happens. And no one person is right or wrong. There just comes a moment when it is the right thing to do. The decision for the River Lands to become an independent community had more to do with the desire to slow down the whirlwind ride that I was on and get back to the basics of roleplay.
   So I would say to you, if you are interested in roleplay, regardless the genre, there are many wonderful opportunities in InWorldz. Go out and talk to folks, find a place where you fit and want to spend time.
   And, no. The Druid and the Gypsy yet have things to do before their journey ends. There is much more to the story and I encourage you to visit the River Lands and get to know us. There are other adventures yet to unfold and YOU could be a part of it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment