Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fit and Jaek Discuss the Cat


Fitheach Eun races up to the infirmary carrying a large old leather bound book and looking excited.

Fitheach Eun: "Aran, are you here?"

Jaekob Faolan: stands by his desk, pouring over ancient scrolls from the elven city.

Fitheach Eun: "Vedui."

Fitheach Eun looks excitedly at the Druid and waves the book.

Fitheach nd Jaekob
Jaekob Faolan: "Ah, vedui, Fit. And how are you feeling?" he asks laying the scroll on the desk and turning to her.

Fitheach Eun: "I found something in this old grimoire."

Fitheach Eun: "And I am quite recovered, thank you.

Fitheach Eun: "How are you this evening?"

Fitheach Eun hugs the book to her chest.

Jaekob Faolan: "Oh am as well as one can be considering the commotion to the northeast. And busy trying to find an answer to help the Cat."

Fitheach Eun: "Well I may have something; you remember that my family are all mages? That's why I ran away."

Jaekob Faolan nods, "I do recall you speaking of it, yes," he says as his eyes dart to the book she is carrying.

Fitheach Eun carries the book to the desk and sets it down carefully, opening it.

Jaekob Faolan watches her and then steps closer.

Fitheach Eun: "This is a very old grimoire that belonged to my great aunt."

 Fitheach Eun: "And this potion here on this page is called  a stasis potion."

Jaekob Faolan nods, his eyes steady on the book, "And why do you bring it here hmmm?"

Fitheach Eun: "If I read it correctly; it will make something ummm preserved? It will stay as it is currently and not change for good or bad."

Fitheach Eun: "I wonder if it would help the cat?"

Jaekob Faolan runs a hand through his hair and bites his lip, "But, you are not a Mage and the ingredients surely would be hard to find, eh?"

Fitheach Eun: "I am no mage indeed, but we have some here now do we not?"

Fitheach Eun: "And the ingredients do not seem too fantastic."

Jaekob and Fitheach Look at the Book
Fitheach Eun: "Amber

Jaekob Faolan nods, "I would task you to speak with Gabriel before you begin this endeavor. I would want to be sure we are not doing something dangerous."

Fitheach Eun: "Cobweb."

Fitheach Eun: "Unicorn Horn."

Fitheach Eun: "Mandrake."

Fitheach Eun: "Sage grass."

Fitheach Eun: "I will seek him out and see what he thinks."

Jaekob Faolan leans over looking at the book and nods, "Yes, I imagine all of that can be found in our lands."

Fitheach Eun: "I would think so."

Jaekob Faolan: "Then you will make arrangements to travel to the Citadel soon hmmmm?"

Fitheach Eun: "I will search out Gabriel and give him the information as soon as possible."

Fitheach Eun: "Let's hope it really does work even if it is only for  short time."

Jaekob Faolan: "Most excellent. I know he is still training, but he might have some insight. Making something we are unfamilar with worries me."

Fitheach Eun: "Yes and the writing is old and not very clear; I would hate to make a mistake."

Jaekob Faolan nods, "Aye, we might do the cat more harm than good."

Fitheach Eun: "I will report back after I see our mages."

Fitheach Eun: "Still it is some hope."

Jaekob Faolan nods and smiles, "Fit be safe, be careful. There are rumors of Drow becoming active in our lands yet again."

Fitheach Eun picks up the book and turns to go; stopping at the Druid's words.

Fitheach
Jaekob Faolan: "Aye, the most promising thing I had heard yet. If we can only sustain him until we find the collar."

Fitheach Eun: "Drow?"

Fitheach Eun: "Not that Ryn again? Surely he is gome with the demon?"

Fitheach Eun: "You said the Drowess was likely involved?"

Jaekob Faolan: "I have seen none, nor heard of anyone who has. But, Saphira senses something wrong to the northeast, something evil perhaps. I would just like us to be wary. And after your encounter with the Unseelie and the message you delivered me, it sounds like the Drowess Arianna."

Fitheach Eun sighs deeply: "Let us hope it is not really her; it was never really clear how she and the demon were involved."

Jaekob Faolan: "Yes, let us hope..." he says chewing on his lip, having not doubt at all."

Fitheach Eun: "And I will be alert for any sightings or traces Aran."

Fitheach Eun: "I wish you a pleasant evening; namaarie."

Jaekob Faolan: "Good and if you wish take a couple of the Elven rangers. Namaarie my dear friend. And thank you."

Jaekob Faolan watches her go and heaves a deep sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment