Tuesday, August 4, 2015

An Awkward Meeting : Jaekob and Evienne

Jaekob Faolan shakes his head, droplets of water shooting in all directions and playfully splashes a handful of water at his mate.

Amethyst McMahon squeals and swims away from the Druid, splashing him with her feet as she moves towards the water's edge.
Amethyst McMahon pouts.
Amethyst McMahon: "I guess YOU don't want any breakfast, Druid!"
Jaekob Faolan: "Come back here, " he laughs reaching out for her. "Breakfast, oh hmmm, yes that sounds good."
Jaekob Faolan: "I will join you soon hmmm. Just a few more minutes in the water."
Amethyst McMahon laughs and slowly rises from the water, sending a last splash of water in his direction, "Come and get me, Druid, when you are done."
Amethyst McMahon sashays her way back towards the cottage to make preparations for a meal.
Jaekob Faolan laughs and moves to let his body float on the water, watching her go.

Evienne duLac slips out of the water, enjoying the spray of the waterfall, her eyes narrowing as she watches an Elf and a human frolicking in the pool below her...
Evienne duLac arches an eyebrow and despite herself she smiles as they splash each other, obviously enjoying the cool flow of the water, before the woman swims to shore and rising naked, wanders towards a dwelling half hidden amid the trees

Jaekob Faolan moves quietly in the water, his eyes still intent on the direction Ame had gone. He floats in the quiet, his body seeming to be fluid with his element
Jaekob Faolan kicks and rolls and goes under for a moment only to rise out of the water, shaking the water from his hair.
Evienne duLac pauses, wondering if this Elf was worthy of becoming aware of her existence.
Jaekob Faolan turns to gaze at a small school of fish, a smile curling onto his lips, "Good morning little brothers and sisters. A fine day for a swim hmmm?"
Evienne duLac giggles as he shakes his long, red hair, sending water flying in all directions. She watches, wondering at his obvious closeness to the natural world around him. She had often found Elves to be overly self-involved and not ones to bother with lesser creatures

Evienne duLac shimmies and her wings glow brightly as she slowly emerges from the waterfall and flies to a rock above the swimming male.
Jaekob Faolan rolls over into the water and begins to swim, an effort to join in with the fish. His body rolls in the water, dancing with them.

Evienne duLac giggles loudly to catch his attention

Jaekob Faolan becomes aware of another presence and turns thinking Ame may have returned and sees the Fae hovering just above him. He bites his lip and sinks down into the water, only his shoulders and head exposed, "Who... who are you?"

Evienne duLac smiles,her lips curving into a smirk as she notices him sink deeper into the waters
Evienne duLac: "Greetings Elf, I am Evienne and I am Guardian of the Waters. You may call me the Lady of the Lake if you wish."
Jaekob Faolan: "This is....well," he says a bit nervously. "I was bathing and did not expect....um....company."
Evienne duLac tries to smother her mirth as she haughtily tosses her long blonde mane.
Jaekob Faolan: "Well met then, Evienne," he says glaring at the obtrusive fae. "I am called Jaekob, Master Druid of these lands."
Evienne duLac: "I did not notice you were so shy about bathing unadorned with that young woman before... and it surely does not bother me, so you may continue as you please."
Jaekob Faolan: "Well, she is my mate... there is.... Why am I explaining this to you hmmm? Please turn around while I get out and at least get my breeches on."
Evienne duLac ponders the Elf's title as her gaze sinks below the water's surface...
Evienne duLac: "Oh, do not trouble yourself, Elf...Master Druid who wears a crown."

Evienne duLac takes flight and lands on the bank between the Druid and the cottage... shutting off his only possible way of exiting the lake.
Jaekob Faolan follows her gaze, "Really, Fae! A moment of privacy would be appreciated hmm? I certainly do not have to explain myself to a Fae," he says with a bit of a huff and turns, swimming to the bank and grabbing his breeches which he quickly slips on.
Evienne duLac watches unabashed as the Elf dons his breeches, the smile never leaving her lips.
Evienne duLac: "What is privacy to me when you swim in my waters?"
Jaekob Faolan: "YOUR waters? These are my lands and well...." and he points to the water. "That is not yours or mine to lay claim to Fae."
Evienne duLac shrugs carelessly, "Aah, you lay claim to these Lands, Elf with a crown? But I have been protecting the waters for eons... whether you are aware of it or not."

Jaekob Faolan: "I lay claim to a responsibility to care for these lands and the people who live here. It is not mine to own, nor yours. You cannot have been here long. Surely, I would have been aware of your presence."

Evienne duLac tosses her head haughtily and continues... "You do not sound very welcoming, Elf Druid and I only reveal myself when I so wish it. I protect ALL waterways you see, no matter where they gush forth. But, it is true that I only recently journeyed to these waters. I was following a ship that docked here and had been using the seas to get rid of its refuse. I cannot condone such ways you see."
Evienne duLac lowers her tone menacingly, "There will be retribution."
Jaekob Faolan nods, stopping for a moment to take in her countenance, "Retribution? and what manner of refuse do you speak of? Some things are well," and he shrugs. "You know how humans are am sure."
Evienne duLac screw up her dainty nose, "I do not speak of such trifles, Elf Druid with a crown, I speak of throwing all manner of things overboard, including corpses, who although providing a decent meal for my underwater friends, are not quite appetizing for all who dwell in the seas."

Evienne duLac sways back and forth, taking in the Elf's muscled chest, the smile returning to her lips, "pray tell, are there other Fae dwelling near here? I have not felt any nearby."
Jaekob Faolan chews on his lip for a moment, "No, there are no Fae here."
Evienne duLac plays with her swan-winged necklace, "I see... that is rather good news, as I am a solitary Fae and rarely seek company of the winged or two-legged variety."
Evienne duLac eyes his chest once again and remarks loftily..."well, not very often, although I do make exceptions and you shall be proud to say that you were the first exception here in these Lands."
Jaekob Faolan looks at her curioiusly, "Well, I cannot say much for your timing, Fae. But if you are of a mind to settle in these lands, you are welcome. Well as long as you....well....behave."
Evienne duLac raises her head, smiling lazily and takes to the air as she hears the woman's voice from the cottage calling to the Elf..."Behave? And who will be disciplining me if I act out of hand then?"
Evienne duLac laughs throatily and begins to float away towards the waterfall once again..."Enjoy your breakfast, Elf Druid, and thank you for your *giggle* welcome...we are sure to meet again soon."
Jaekob Faolan: "I....er," he stutters as he watches her fly into the air and quickly turns his gaze toward the cottage, "On my way, Angel," and he turns back to the Fae and nods, "until next time then."

Evienne duLac winks and smirks as the door opens and the Elf turns towards the young woman there and without further warning she disappears with a splash beneath the waterfall.

6 comments:

  1. *laughs* oh my, Druid... she's a right handful! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh huh *bites his lip.* Just remember I was innocent in that. But Fae *rolls his eyes laughing.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grins* ...seems I can't turn my back for a second!
    She KNOWS you don't think much of Fae, Druid... she's gonna be a thorn in your side for sure... your attitude practically begs for it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun roleplay! Jaekob was a good sport. I look forward to much more fun in the future. Evi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now I wasn't aware the Druid King does not "think much of Fae" ... lol Evi is most beautiful and am looking forward to her mischievous ways that I am sure are to come. Great post!!! Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. ICly, Jaek has had some issues with fae types, but he can be convinced am sure, Sunbeam. Flap those wings and come convince him, eh? I have been in the moving process and miss seeing your little self.

    ReplyDelete