Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Demon goes to Market

Saphira Mistwalker wrinkles her nose at a sudden odd odor that moves across the courtyard.

Ilmryn Xyltyn crosses over the bridge, flicking his tongue in the air and walks into the city, his arms crossed, his face passive, watching the people.

Morganza Spellway shivers as she see the Drow.

Morganza Spellway: "You did not say a Drow lived here."

Juste Rivers turns his head to look at the stranger as his eyes widen and he runs behind Fiesty, ""Der is one of dem dowries Missy Fiesty. He gone murder us all."

Morganza Spellway looks at the Drow worriedly.

Saphira Mistwalker glances in the direction the lady is looking, and tilts her head as she realizes this is the source of the odd odor and sensation she is getting.

Fiesty Lotus turns and examines the creature.

Saphira Mistwalker: "A drow you say? Hmm, he smells ... odd."

Morganza Spellway sniffs the air but smells nothing but food.

Ilmryn Xyltyn moves closer, his arms still crossed, a bit of a smile stretching onto his lips, "Do I disturb? I did not mean to, I assure you. His Majesty told me I am welcome if I....behave."

Fiesty Lotus: "Welcome sir, I expect you come to partake of the marketplace?"

Morganza Spellway moves away.

Saphira Mistwalker: "I have encountered Drow before. Welcome my lord Drow."

Fiesty Lotus stands stiff, tuning into the elements.

Ilmryn Xyltyn nods his head to the hobbit, "Indeed, gentle one."  he says inhaling a deep unnecessary breath realizing the powe the hobbit possesses.

Saphira Mistwalker nervously runs her hands over the hilts of her daggers, not quite sure about this drow.

Juste Rivers whispers to Fiesty, "Is he gone murder us dead?" and then he looks at the dragon and runs behind her which is a bit further away.

Fiesty Lotus waits patiently.

Morganza Spellway more curious than before at this mixture of people.

Ilmryn Xyltyn: "Allow me to introduce myself? I am Ilmryn Xyltyn," he says with a smile that looks more like a smirk, as he grabs the tail of his coat and bows with a flourish.

Morganza Spellway: "Nice to meet you sir Drow. I am Morg."

Saphira Mistwalker: "I am called Saphira Mistwalker, emissary of the shadow dragon clan."

 Ilmryn Xyltyn nods to the faery.

Saphira Mistwalker curtsies.

Fiesty Lotus: "I am Fiesty Lotus, Druid of these lands."

Morganza Spellway worridly watches him.

Morganza Spellway sucks in breath, the little one is a Druid.

Ilmryn Xyltyn swallows looking from the dragon to the hobbit realizing these lands possess more power than the one Druid. "A pleasure to meet you Lady Saphira, Druid Fiesty and Morg the Faery. I assure you I mean no harm," he says softly watching Saphira's hands on her daggers.

Juste Rivers: "'Im's a dowry. 'im gone kill me," Juste finally screams and dives under the market stall.

Saphira Mistwalker takes a deep breath and smiles, remembering her vow to her clan concerning interactions with two-legs.

Ilmryn Xyltyn chuckles at the frightened hobbit, "I assure you, I mean no harm to any of you," he says licking his tongue over his teeth.

Fiesty Lotus says mildly, "Would you care to purchase some goods? Squab in cinnamon sauce , bread or some goats milk perhaps?"

Ilmryn Xyltyn: "Will you accept barter," he asks pulling a small gem from his pouch. "I have traveled from from the mountains in the East and the Squab sounds....fine though am accustomed to less cooked fare."

Saphira Mistwalker frowns at the Drow, then smiles at Lady Fiesty. "Some goat's milk would be lovely my lady."

Fiesty Lotus reaches for her power but stands. seeming relaxed.

Juste Rivers moans and whimpers under the stall, an arm reaching out and upward to grab a chicken leg which he munches happily almost forgetting his terror.

Fitheach Eun wanders into the market and is surprised to see a Drow.

Ilmryn Xyltyn turns to see the elf and nods, "Vendui, Lady."

Saphira Mistwalker smiles warmly at the the elf lady. "Vedui my lady."

Fiesty Lotus says, not taking her eyes from the Drow, "Ahh , that will be just 2 coppers, Lady Saphira."

Fitheach Eun: "Quel re."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Two coppers, yes, of course."

Fiesty Lotus: "Druid Fit!"

Fitheach Eun sees her druid sister and smiles, "Druid Fiesty. So good to see you."

Saphira Mistwalker smiles and hands Lady Fiesty the coins.

Morganza Spellway: "Ah, another Druid. Excellent."

Fiesty Lotus: "Thank you dear - you May serve yourself."

Fitheach Eun: "It is good to see you my sister; it has been some time."

Ilmryn Xyltyn: His nostrils flare as he senses more power and wonders about the elf. "You... are a Druid milady?" he asks flourishing a bow to her.

Fitheach Eun tilts my head and stares at the Drow.

Fitheach Eun: "Yes. I am a Druid."

Ilmryn Xyltyn: "How, lovely. There are THREE of you then."

Fitheach Eun walks over to stand by Fiesty; looking unconcerned.

Saphira Mistwalker giggles. "That explains what attracted me to these lands as I flew over. So much magical energy."

Fitheach Eun turns and sees a fae and a dragon?

Ilmryn Xyltyn: "Yes, so MUCH," he says with a bit of a growl, then forces a smile onto his lips.

Fiesty Lotus ignores the Drow and takes Fit's hand.

Fitheach Eun: "Good evening milady; whichever of you addressed me."

Fiesty Lotus: "So good to see you."

Morganza Spellway hears the growl in his voice and wonders at it.

Fitheach Eun squeezes Fiesty's hand and smiles.

[16:54] Juste Rivers: "Missy Saphira, if you is scared you cans come back 'ere wif me and mees will protects you," he says looking nervously about.

Saphira Mistwalker smiles. "I did my lady. I am called Saphira Mistwalker. I am an emissary of the shadow dragon clan, recently taken up residence is these lands."

Ilmryn Xyltyn: "Little one,"  he says, flaring his nostrils, "I assure you I mean no harm to any of you ... this day."

Fiesty Lotus: "Oh , I think the Lady Saphira can handle any situation Juste."

Saphira Mistwalker grins, taking the hobbit's meaning and moves over by him.

Fitheach Eun: "Ah I am most pleased to meet you; I am Fitheach, elf and Arch Druid of these lands."

Juste Rivers smiles broadly and steps close to her, almost giggling as the wings flap at him.

Saphira Mistwalker smiles at Juste. "Aye, a much safer place."

Fitheach Eun smiles at the lovely fae; "And you milady; how are you called?"

Juste Rivers grabs a chicken leg and offers it to Saphira, smiling.

Morganza Spellway: "Morg."

 Fitheach Eun: "Greetings Morg."

Morganza Spellway bows my head, "Glad to meet you."

Saphira Mistwalker nods and takes the chicken leg. "Thank you Juste."

 Morganza Spellway trembles being this close to the Drow.

Fitheach Eun nods : "And I to meet you"

Ilmryn Xyltyn walks over to the stall, his fingers playing at the skirt on the table, "Such wonderful looking foods."

Fiesty Lotus reaches out and touches Morganza's hand.

Fitheach Eun watches him without seeming to.

Saphira Mistwalker flares her nostrils again, detecting an unusual scent.

Juste Rivers tugs at Saphira's arm, "Maybe mees should stand behinds you? Dats the best place for mees to protect yous."

Juste Rivers: And he skitters behind her, his head peeping around to stare at the Drow.

Saphira Mistwalker giggles. "If you prefer."

Fiesty Lotus watches Juste.

Fitheach Eun notices the hobbit behind the table and smiles: " Why Juste, how are you?"

Juste Rivers: "Mees is jus fine, Missy Druid Fit. Mees busy wif da protecting so mees does not get kilt by the dowrie."

Morganza Spellway: "Could I have a cup of goats milk and a crust of bread please and a apple?"

Fiesty Lotus shakes her head but says nothing

Fiesty Lotus: "Yes dear."

 Morganza Spellway: "I am quite famished."

Fiesty Lotus: "That will be three copper."

Ilmryn Xyltyn turns to Fitheach, careful to mask his fangs, "So you are an Arch Druid Lady Fit? Where do you... live?"

Morganza Spellway reaches into her pouch and pulls out a small emerald, "Will this do?"

Saphira Mistwalker leans over to Juste and whispers, "What do I owe you for that chicken leg? It was quite delicious."

Fitheach Eun looks coldly at the drow: "I am an elf; where do you think I would live?"

Juste Rivers: "Dat bees a present Missy Saphira cause you.....er....well. der is no cost for it."

Fiesty Lotus nods at Juste

Saphira Mistwalker: "Awww, thank you Juste."

Ilmryn Xyltyn cuts his eyes to look at the hobbit, pushing out small threads of power as he feeds off the hobbits fear.

Fitheach Eun shakes her head, feeling a disturbance and wondering.

Saphira Mistwalker frowns, as she senses an odd stirring of power nearby.

Juste Rivers: 'Im lookin at mees, 'im looking at mees," the hobbit screams and runs from the market, his arms flailing in the air. He crosses the bridge and runs lickity split toward Hobbit Shire.

 Fiesty Lotus: "Oh dear Juste."

Saphira Mistwalker looks over in surprise.

Morganza Spellway turns to follow the hobbit with her eyes.

Fitheach Eun follows the fleeing hobbit with my eyes and then regards the Drow again coldly.

Ilmryn Xyltyn: "I am..... I did not mean to... frighten him," he says licking his tongue over his teeth.

Morganza Spellway: "You sir would frighten anyone."

Fiesty Lotus: "If you have no business with us I believe you need to leave."

Ilmryn Xyltyn cuts his eyes to the faery, his face impassive  and he steps closer to her with a growl, "You are not being kind. I am. But, I do not have to be faery."

Fiesty Lotus simmers and looks to Fit.

Fitheach Eun: "Yes this is a market; it is customary to buy things."

Saphira Mistwalker steps around the table to stand with the others.

Morganza Spellway backs up suddenly, ready to fly.

Ilmryn Xyltyn: I believe Lady Fiesty offered me a squab earlier and I offered this small gem for it," he says holding out his hand to show the gem.

 Fitheach Eun looks to Fiesty.

Fiesty Lotus: "Take a squab and leave us."

Ilmryn Xyltyn: "Your King gave me leave to travel these lands if I ...behave myself," he says with a smirk. "You are asking me to leave?"

Fiesty Lotus glances at at the moving Fae.

 Fitheach Eun: "We are suggesting that if you are not here to shop; then you should go."

Saphira Mistwalker frowns, and nonchalantly draws one of her daggers, turning it over in her hands and testing the edge.

Ilmryn Xyltyn: "So cordial,"he says with a hiss, flicking his tongue into the air. "I have done NOTHING to warrant such behavior."

Saphira Mistwalker peers closely at the edge of the dagger, then smiles and sheathes it again.

Fitheach Eun grounds myself in the earth and reaches down seeking support.

Fitheach Eun: "We are not seeking confrontation, sir Drow, but you seem to be."

Fiesty Lotus just blinks.

lmryn Xyltyn moves closer to them, growling, "I am sorely disappointed,"  he says watching the dragon with her dagger.

 Fitheach Eun: "And I did not catch you name?"

Ilmryn Xyltyn: "My name is Ilmryn, as I told your friends when I first arrived. They were quite cordial until you arrived," he hisses.

 Fitheach Eun: "Were they?"

Saphira Mistwalker hisses laughter. "Cordial lord Drow? Tolerant I saw, but not cordial."

Fitheach Eun smiles at Saphira.

Fitheach Eun continues to regard the Drow coldly.

Ilmryn Xyltyn cuts his eyes at the dragon, then turns to the hobbit, "Thank you for your kindness Lady Fiesty,"  and he moves between the elf and the dragon, his shoulder pushing in her direction as if to bump her as he passes away from them.

Saphira Mistwalker: "Hmmpf, A most annoying individual, even for a Drow."

Fiesty Lotus looks mildly satisfied.

Fitheach Eun: "Yes I agree."

Fitheach Eun: "The Druid should know of this."

Morganza Spellway: "A lot of his power is there."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Heh, A dragon does not fear to look into his eyes, even one with the odd taint I sense."

Fiesty Lotus: "Hmm, He said he spoke with the Druid."

 Fitheach Eun: "I do not fear him but he reminds me of someone."

Morganza Spellway: "What is it you smell Mistress Saphira?"

Saphira Mistwalker: "I am not sure, there is something more I sense than a Drow."

Fiesty Lotus: "That is interesting."

Saphira Mistwalker: "Tell me, do you know if he worships Lloth, or Ellistrae?"

Fiesty Lotus: "Drow be bad enough."

Fitheach Eun: "I would lean toward lloth based on his manner."

Saphira Mistwalker: "As would I, but even so, there is something else about him I sense. Even for a Lloth drow, there is something more evil."

Fitheach Eun: "Yes and it is somehow familiar."

Saphira Mistwalker: "We dragons have an excellent sense of smell, but there is something more I sense."

Fitheach Eun: "I think we need to talk with the King."


No comments:

Post a Comment