Friday, May 15, 2015

Regarding Notices Posted in MY Group in IW

In light of some rather "unauthorized" notices, I am seeing,  posted in my own group in IW, I want to say simply, the River Lands did not simply fade into the sea. Now some may send out presumptuous notices that are demeaning more to them than myself in the longrun and in MY group nonetheless, but the core of the River Landers are still in the River Lands, now located in the wondrous Great Canadian Grid (http://www.greatcanadiangrid.ca/). And those who opted not to give up what they currently had (though there are only two active) are creating their own wondrous world with our good friends from Brigantia and Oldwyck. I did not leave them high and dry; I sold them one of my sims so they could continue. And I did not fade until they were situated and settled in.
I gave my good friends in Brigantia and Oldwyck permission to go through our group list and contact any they wish to and give them a warm welcome and I thank them sincerely for contacting me and being so above board in their actions. I DID not give others permission to openly poach, as they called them in the notice, River Lands refugees. To that end, I have closed the group to invites and only Pak and Tessa have permission to send messages and my blessing to use the group to their purpose as long as they need to.
And I ENCOURAGE anyone seeking a medi fantasy roleplay home in InWorldz to contact Pak Haedong or Contessa LaCombe. You will be well treated and respected. Huzzah!! May Brigantia and Oldwyck thrive under their wonderful leadership, may roleplay be everything you could have dreamed of for your lands. I wish you all good fortune. And to the wrongdoers I say... well, I won't say it because I am just better than that. You know you did wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment