Thursday, May 14, 2015

*** The next Chapter :Great Canadian Grid ***

The River Lands roleplay community has moved it's main roleplay region within the hypergrid from InWorldz to the Great Canadian Grid.


the River Lands, the Great Canadian Grid
With the metaverse of Open Sim at our feet, we are looking forward to traveling around the many wonderful hypergrids hosting stunning medieval communities and welcoming new members to our River Lands roleplay community.

Our time in InWorldz was magical, truly. But financial restraints pushed me to find an option a disabled person can afford and with a real life move coming in just a couple of months, I became proactive. I honestly did not expect to fall for the quiet and gentleness of the Great Canadian Grid, but I did. 

The owner, Roddie Macchi is very active in the community, he is a friend to all of us. Heck, I refer to him as Santa. The sims are very reasonably priced, $10. And the things you can find on the hypergrid is astounding, truly. I bought my skin and hair, but everything on my six sims was found free, except the tudor buildings. Those I built! Yes, friends, I have learned, out of necessity, to build and terraform and it is a wondrous feeling when you build a world yourself. Of course, my dear sweet Ame is by my side. She loves the Hypergrid and finding "free bargains". And she has put the woman's touch to the River Lands (click on the tabs at the top of the blog to see some of the first impressions of tRLs @ GCG!).

Many of the River Landers have joined us in the Great Canadian Grid. And I confess, that I am teary to know that people I love and cherish as family uprooted and followed me. The roleplay will continue soon! All the players you have come to love or hate - the Druid, the Gypsy Kathena, the Demon Ryn, the Drowess Arianna, Juste the Hobbit and the mermaid Xella are here to continue the story. Added in the mix will be Xella's mate, Ron, and the avariel Morganza Spellway (formerly Aldina).


The Kingdom of Eyrie lies across the River of Seas. As does the Woodland Realm. So, yes, the wondrous mage Arwyn may make the occasional appearance as her great skills are needed.

So to those I left behind I say this, "I have never met finer people nor loved more than I did in InWorldz".
Please understand this major change and know that the River Landers are alive and well, thriving in the Great Canadian Grid.

"May the rains and storms keep you safe always," he offers a small Druid blessing and ambles off to begin his workday in the GCG.

Curious? 

Come and visit, explore at leisure and maybe you'll decide to stay! Everyone is welcome.

2 comments:

  1. You've been a marvelous host! Thank you for your generosity and support. Best of luck to you as you embark on this new adventure. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will miss you my friend
    love Nova/ Bailey and the whole GoT rp!

    ReplyDelete