Monday, November 7, 2016

Fiesty and Talia Tease the Carper Seller


Fiesty.Lotus: “So Daniella, How ya doin?”
Daniella the Carpet Seller: “I am fine, small Hobbit.”
Fiesty.Lotus:  “I was wonderin if yer got any fancy rugs?”
Daniella the Carpet Seller: “I have many fine carpets mam.”
Talia Sunsong: “Do you sell Fae carpets?”
Fiesty.Lotus touches the topmost rug and turns to see Fae Talia.
Fiesty.Lotus: “Oh, Greetins Fae Talia.”
Talia Sunsong:  “Greetings Cook Fiesty.”
Fiesty.Lotus: “These rugs are kinda nice- but some seem ter be a little frayed.”
Daniella the Carpet Seller: “They are the finest rugs around.”
Talia Sunsong: “These are pretty rugs. (picks at thread)  What happens if I pull this thread?”
Daniella Carpet Seller looks terrified.
Daniella the Carpet Seller: “Oh no Lady - do not do that!”

Fiesty and TaliaTease the Carpet Seller

Talia Sunsong: “Why?” (Tugs a little on thread)
The rug begins unraveling.
Talia Sunsong: “Oh see it unravels. It must be built wrong.” (pulls on thread more)
Daniella the Carpet Seller: “No, No do not do that!”
Daniella the Carpet Seller panics and grabs the rug.
Talia Sunsong: “Hmmmm well I won't make that rug into a flying carpet.”
The rug unravels more and more.
Talia Sunsong holds end of thread. "Maybe I could use this to make a new skirt?”
Daniella the Carpet Seller grabs the rug and tries to yank it from the Fae's hands.
Fiesty Lotus: “You could probably do that - but it might be a bit of work.”
Talia Sunsong: "This needs fixed. Do you have pine sap? That could glue it." (Looks for pine tree)

Unraveling the Carpet

Fiesty.Lotus: “Oh Fae Talia, at me stall, um, I got some more of that honey cake.”
Talia Sunsong: "I'll stick pine sap in the rug to keep the thread in."
Fiesty.Lotus: “At me stall….”
Talia Sunsong: "Honey cake? Yumm."
Fiesty.Lotus: “I think we should let this fine Carpet Seller fix the carpet.”
Talia Sunsong wanders over to the food.
Fiesty.Lotus smiles at Daniella.
Fiesty.Lotus: “I will get me carpet later.”
Talia Sunsong: sings "Food, food, glorious food."
Daniella the Carpet Seller stands twitching, holding the carpet.
Fiesty.Lotus: “Oh yes, I made a batch of Baklava fer you.”
Talia Sunsong: "Oh goody, goody, goody!" (moves closer)
Fiesty.Lotus pulls the plate - oozing with honey toward Fae Talia.
Talia Sunsong holds out hands eagerly.
Talia Sunsong: "Look at that golden honey."
Fiesty.Lotus: “Yes- Shire bees are very happy- they live on lavender and barley flowers.”
Talia Sunsong: “Lavender honey, oh, it will calm me.”
Fiesty.Lotus eyes glow at the thought.
Talia Sunsong: “Lavender matches my hair stick.”
Fiesty.Lotus: “Yes- That is true.”
Talia Sunsong: (preens hair, pushing flowering stick deeper into the thick hair)
Talia.Sunsong: "The birds are still landing on my hair."
Fiesty Lotus: “Hmm, Well - they trust you then.”
Fiesty Lotus: “Though the remainder may be a little sticky.”
Talia.Sunsong: "True, I don't eat them like the cats do. Although I do admire cat philosophy, sleep, eat play."

Talia.Sunsong: "I live by that credo."

No comments:

Post a Comment