Saturday, April 30, 2016

Elf and Gypsy Confront Each Other

Kathena Mavendorf: After her breakfast and long walk, Kathena returns to her quarters where Ranger Ettrian stands watch.

Ettrian stands there, his arms folded across his chest. His facial features showed no emotion; but he canted his head as he gazed on her. "Where have you been human?" How did you slip away? I was to stand watch over you."

Kathena Mavendorf smirks and sashays closer to the guard. "You should be used to me giving you the slip by now."

Ettrian focuses on her as she moved closer. His eyes belied the day and appeared to be a mixture of night and dreams.

Ettrian: "I am use to no such thing.  By giving me the slip, you abuse the Aran's good intent of hoursing you in Calenhad and allowing you access to the human corpses."

Kathena Ettrian Bicker
Kathena Mavendorf rolls her eyes and sighs deeply. "Look you....what's your name again, umm Ettrian. The Aran is very well acquainted with my 'habits' and lack of structure when it comes to rules and regulations. He wouldn't be surprised in the slightest at me sneaking out.....again."

Kathena Mavendorf narrows her eyes at him slightly, "Besides, it's not like I'm the only one that can get in and out of this place without you noticing, am I?"

Ettrian: "Whether he will or not, I shall report you to the Aran immediately and suggest you are devious and not reliable. Perhaps, YOU even had a hand in the burning of his home," he says, his eyes intent on her, his face cold and passive."

Kathena Mavendorf looks less than amused now, her hands squarely upon her hips as she looks up at him defiantly. "Hey! Don't be accusing me of things I've not done, just because you aren't capable of doing your job! It's no wonder they burned this place to the ground. You haven't the first clue on how to guard it."

Ettrian: For a brief moment, he wants the conversation too become physical. He reaches out to grab her arm, but then backs away and crosses his arms over his chest yet again. He wished that he had thought opening like the Eldars, but there was no way for him to know the human's precise agenda. Maybe she was a friend, but he gave no edge and spoke, "Humans are lesser lived and lacking in both manners and senses. I will not fall sway to your presence," he says waving a hand though the air dismissively.

Kathena Mavendorf exhales loudly and now looks furious. "Look you elvish lead post! I may not be as old as you, but I assure you I have lived more in my short little life that you ever will, in your life as a statue! I may lack manners but my senses are far more developed than yours will ever be." As she spoke the last sentence she poked his chest with her index finger.

Ettrian: The elf jerks his hand around hers as it touches his agile body. His reflexes are perfect as his expression changes and he jerks her closer and looks down, his lips curled in a snarl now.. "Who are you touch me female. How dare you think you are someone with privileges in our elven city when you are less than the pets kept by elves."

Kathena Mavendorf narrows her eyes, looking like a wolf about to strike in anger, she lifts her knee up to his groin with all of her might.

Ettrian lets go her hand and with a jerk seems to double over as the pain floods through his body and his entire body reacts. Tears flood down his cheek; a thing unlikely for an elf. After a moment he rises to his tall stature and breathes in deeply.

Kathena Mavendorf bursts out laughing, "Oh my gods! I wasn't sure if elves had those, least of all YOU!

Ettrian: For a moment the ranger is wordless as his body seeks some sort of sanity from the pain. Then he swiftly grabs her and pulls her to within inches of his face, "You cursed filth of a human....I should.....should..."

Kathena Mavendorf looks at him with a smirk on her face. "Should what? Huh? What's an elven guard ALLOWED to do?"

Ettrian: "I should.....should and with a low growl he pulls her into his arms, pushes his lips hard to hers and kisses her with a depth of emotion that has been left  unexposed for a thousand years. His mouth eats at hers.

Kathena Mavendorf joins his kiss, adding her own flames to the fire. Her body pressed against his for a moment. She pulls away suddenly and stares at him with a look of genuine surprise and mischief. "Well then! Perhaps I misjudged you Ettrian. There might be more than meets that rigid exterior of yours. " Giggles. "I better go, I know the 'ARAN' is waiting on me." She winks and walks away, seductively sashaying her hips.

Ettrian simply nods, again crossing his arms over his chest and gives way to a small smile as she turns and goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment