Monday, December 19, 2016

After Market Party

Fiesty Lotus: “Greetins Fae Talia.”
Talia.Sunsong:  “Greetings my food savior.”
Fiesty Lotus giggles.
Fiesty Lotus: “Aw- yer got plenty ter eat in that Faeland of yers. I seen it.”
Talia.Sunsong: “But no one cooks it for me.”
Talia.Sunsong: “I can eat a piece of fruit, but I'd have to cook my own cake”
One of Fit's ravens appeared overhead circling slowly and gradually coming lower.
Fiesty Lotus looks up in surprise. It lands on the edge of Fiesty's stall and looks up at her expectantly, holding up its leg.
Talia.Sunsong:  “Hi black bird.”
Fiesty Lotus: “Huh, guess that be a message.”
Talia.Sunsong:  “Ohhhh, a secret message?” (leans closer)
Fiesty Lotus removes the little scroll that raven has on its leg and watches as it flies away.
Fiesty Lotus unrolls the scroll and quickly glances at the message. "No, it isn’t a secret.  I'll read it to you.”
Fiesty Lotus: "My sister, I have found a dog and 4 sheep on Taibreamh that escaped the fires. I have healed them and promised the dog I would find his owner. He is a handsome large wolf-like shepherd; please see if anyone is missing him. Thanks to you."

Fiesty Gets a Message
Fiesty Lotus: “Oh, I bet that be Lord Winter's dog!”
Talia.Sunsong:  “He probably would like to see the dog soon.”
Fiesty Lotus: “I'll send a scout ter tell him about it.”
Talia.Sunsong:  “Is it a magic dog?”
Fiesty Lotus: “Naw, Winter says it’s a good hound.”
Ambassador Saphira arrives and joined in.
Fiesty Lotus to Fae Talia “Do yer have any seeds fer me?”
Talia.Sunsong  searches her pockets "I have some seeds, somewhere...”
Talia.Sunsong whispers: ""Eureka!”
Talia.Sunsong: "I found this seed from a plant that makes pixies jittery."
Fiesty Lotus: “Oh, jittery?”
Talia.Sunsong  holds up a handful green bean shapes.
Fiesty Lotus: “As in energetic?”
Talia.Sunsong: “You roast it and pour hot water over it and drink it in the morning.”
Fiesty gives Fae Talia four Carmel cake slices for the “Jitter beans”
Talia.Sunsong: immediately unwraps 2 pieces of cake and with one in each hand, alternates biting from the 2 slices of cake
Saphira Mistwalker watches the fae and shakes her head. "Do fae ever get fat?"
Fiesty Lotus watches the fae devour the two cakes.
Talia.Sunsong: hears music drifting out the inn door and dances towards it.
Talia.Sunsong: answers with her mouth full "We dance."
Fiesty Lotus looks about and realizes that the crowds have thinned out.
Fiesty Lotus: “Well, I guess I kin pack up.” Fiesty packs up quickly.
Saphira Mistwalker:  “Aye, it doesn't look like many for market today. I think I will follow the fae and see what's happening at the tavern.”
Fiesty Lotus: “Yer know Lady Saphira - I go to the Tavern over night when I visit Bree.”
Fiesty Lotus watches the Fae hopping toward the Tavern.
Saphira Mistwalker: “Ah, well, then I think I will definitely check it out.”
Fiesty Lotus: “I am a comin.”
They arrive at the tavern and hear the music of a troubadour.
Talia.Sunsong  jumps up on a table and dances.
Saphira Mistwalker grins, watching Lady Talia barge through the tavern doors and jump on a table.

Fae Talia Dances on a Table

Copper Lotus: “Greetins Ladies!”
Saphira Mistwalker: “Master Copper! Greetings!”
Talia.Sunsong: “Copper! Want cake?” (holds out mostly eaten slice of cake)
Copper Lotus: “Auntie!”
Copper Lotus smiles.
Copper Lotus: “We got a party tonight?”
Talia.Sunsong: “Post market party.”
Saphira Mistwalker grins. "A chance to dance, I have not done this in many a month."
Talia.Sunsong: “You are a supple dragon.”

Saphira is a Supple Dragon

Saphira Mistwalker: “Aye, but it is fun to move and sway.”
Saphira Mistwalker giggles, "Besides it is a great way to distract people. As a rogue, I find a little distraction goes a long ways."
Talia.Sunsong: "Oo I will remember that"
Talia.Sunsong: “Next time I want to get a shiny, or free cookies.”
Saphira Mistwalker grins.
Talia.Sunsong  grabs the chandelier and hangs from it.
Talia.Sunsong: "Wheeeeee.” She swings back and forth.

Everyone Parties

The conversation turns to a Troll Fae Talia had seen somewhere and if the ambassador had ever eaten one.  After a bit Fae Talia says "I'll go look for the troll"
Talia.Sunsong: “Farewell!”  (waves and flutters wings)
Saphira Mistwalker: “Good even Lady Talia.”
Copper Lotus: “Goodnight  Fae Talia.”
A few minutes later Copper Lotus catches a glimpse of one of the strangers at the door
Copper Lotus: “Oh, them!”
Saphira Mistwalker glances over. "Good even my lord. Come in, we don't bite, most of the time."
Tiny laughs in a nasty way at the dancers
Tiny: “I ain't interested.”
Tiny turns to find his friend.
Copper Lotus: “I seen him before, he is right nasty.”
Saphira Mistwalker: “Really? Hmm, maybe I should bite him then?”
Saphira Mistwalker giggles. "Well, he looked human, so he would probably taste better than a troll."

The Stranger

Fiesty Lotus giggles despite herself.
Copper Lotus: “I saw him with Andwise last time we were here - wonder why he is still hanging around…”
Saphira Mistwalker: “Hmm, perhaps up to no good? I may have to keep an eye on him.”
Copper Lotus: “Might be a good idea.”
Fiesty Lotus: “Well friends, I am tuckered, I think I will retire to me room. Good ter see you Lady Saphira.”
Fiesty Lotus: “Night Copper.”
Saphira Mistwalker: “Good even.”

Copper Lotus: “Night Auntie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment